276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Milwaukee M12FCOT-0 M12 FCOT-0 Fuel Cut Off Tool 12V Bare Unit

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I love the built in versatility of being able to reverse the direction, add or remove the bed plate/dust extraction port. If you have any questions about any of our cordless saws or cutting tools, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team of experts to find out more. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load.

Milwaukee M12 FUEL Tool That Does More Than You Expect! Milwaukee M12 FUEL Tool That Does More Than You Expect!

I think back to when I was first amassing a collection of tools and how much easier a host of odd jobs could have been with this, and I can’t say how much I wish I had it years ago! com/p/Milwaukee-M12-FUEL-12V-Lithium-Ion-Brushless-Cordless-3-in-Cut-Off-Saw-Tool-Only-2522-20/305663849" on this server.

This water supply delivers instant, constant, and adjustable pressure up to 60 PSI and operates off MILWAUKEE®’s M18™ REDLITHIUM™-ION batteries.

Milwaukee M12 FUEL 76mm Cut Off Tool Body Only - Toolstation

Every MILWAUKEE® tool is tested according to a comprehensive certified process before leaving the factory and is guaranteed to be NOTHING BUT HEAVY DUTY™ qualified. Building on the strengths of the FUEL™ technology, MX FUEL™ system reaches new levels of cordless performance.The MX FUEL™ 14” Cut-Off Saw is ONE-KEY™ Compatible: Track, manage and secure equipment from your mobile device or computer using the industry’s largest Bluetooth® community tracking network. One of the many reasons people flock to Milwaukee tools is for their highly expansive 12V lineup, dubbed the M12 line.

Cut Out Tool (Tool Only) - Milwaukee Tool M18™ Cut Out Tool (Tool Only) - Milwaukee Tool

The saw is also equipped with an array of additional features to improve the user experience including: a RAPIDSTOP™ brake that stops the blade in under 3 seconds, an overload indicator light which illuminates when users push the saw too hard, and a fully-adjustable blade guard so users can easily position the saw for the cuts they need to make. I know Dan has used this tool in Automotive applications as he works on rebuilding his vintage jeep, and I know Eric has had a slew of different uses for this tool as well. This stood out to me as incredibly useful on this little tool, especially in small spaces where you don’t have a lot of area to work with. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures optimal tool performance and provides overload protection to protect the machine and battery during the toughest applications.That’s why our jobsite solutions teams and product management teams spend every day talking to them. Whether you work on a large construction site or you’re completing a home DIY project, having the right saw for the job allows you to chop through any heavy-duty material with aplomb. With different wheels or blades, you can cut everything from metal piping and sheet goods to wood, Hardie Plank, tile and more.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment