276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Midnight Gang

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The girl obviously wanted to be back in charge again, and didn’t like this new boy stealing her thunder. Niinpä Tom pääsee osaksi Keskiyön Jengiä, joka seikkailee öisin sairaalan käytävillä toteuttaakseen suurta suunnitelmaansa. A simple cotton dress and a cardie along with a pile of books and your child is transformed into Roald Dahl's Matilda. My youngest son and I are storming through the Walliams books that we haven’t read yet or just haven’t managed to finish (because of time, not boredom! I was quite moved in the concluding chapters as it all comes together for Tom and his new friends, and really enjoyed the constant gentle humour and simple story.

All he really wanted was to spend time with Mum and Dad, but time was the one thing they never ever gave him. Vauhdikkaasta menosta huolimatta yllättävän koskettava tarina, vaikka kaikkien lasten sairaudet eivät nyt olleetkaan siitä vakavammasta päästä, olisi tietysti voinut ajatella että sairaudet ja vaivat olisivat oikeasti olleet sellaisia jotka vaativat päivien oleskelua sairaalassa.In a mixed review, Kirkus Reviews said, "An entertaining tale that will definitely find an audience, but fans of icky, vicious comedy deserve better. I've read each one of David Walliams' novels for children, and this is now probably in my top three (after Boy in the Dress and Billionaire Boy). Be sure to check out our full list of tips to get more brilliant - and super simple - ideas for your World Book Day costumes. Tom wonders why he never hears from his parents, and now being a patient at the Lord Funt Hospital, why haven't they inquired about his accident and injury? Adapt a PE or sports kit, or their school uniform - think Football Academy for sports kit, Harry Potter and St Trinian's for the uniform.

Dad's tie may make a great Penny Crayon costume and an apron could be fashioned into an Alice in Wonderland dress.

It is one of Walliams' longer books, but I think readers will find the short chapter, plentiful Ross illustrations and lots of font changes and text-sparse pages mean it races by. For your Dennis the Menace dress-up outfit, all you need is a red and black stripey top, black shorts and some hair gel for his spiky hair. Full to the brim with heart-warming characters and witty humour, The Midnight Gang is sure to be a Walliams classic.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment