276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Little Pony: Make Your Mark Toy Musical Mane Melody – Playset with Lights and Sounds, 20 pieces, for Children 3 years and Up

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.

Hoof to heart activations - plug figures into the stage to activate different colored lights and unique song sections each character has their own reactions

My Little Pony Musical Mane Melody

Sunny Pipp and Sparky - comes with 3" pony figures who can hold some plug-in accessories in their hooves also features adorable baby dragon figure Channel Islands, including Jersey and Guernsey (Sark, Alderney and Herm are an additional 1 days delivery from Guernsey) 48 Hour Dispatch Service ACCESSORIES AND CHARMS: Includes 16 fashion and story accessories, including 2 plug-in Cutie Mark charms. Make Your Mark at Mane Melody: Maretime Bay's first combo My Little Pony salon-karaoke stage from the My Little Pony: Make Your Mark show. Make Your Mark at Mane Melody: Maretime Bay's first combo salon/karaoke stage from the My Little Pony: Make Your Mark programme. Musical Mane Melody is 2-in-1 playset with pony-activated lights and sounds.

The costs for delivery, installation services and any warranty and insurance products cannot be placed on Buy HOOF TO HEART ACTIVATIONS: plug figures into the stage to activate different coloured lights and unique song sections View an announcement video HERE. To learn more about the newest product offerings, including product details and photos, entertainment, and the latest news from Hasbro please visit newsroom.hasbro.com. in-1 playset - flip the boom box-shaped playset around to find a spa scene on one side and musical stage on the other plays parts of 4 different songs inspired by entertainment Includes My Little Pony Musical Mane Melody Playset with 2 pony figure, 1 baby dragon figure, 16 fashion and story accessories including 2 plug-in Cutie Mark charmsWELCOME TO MANE MELODY: Mane Melody is the My Little Pony karaoke stage and salon owned by pop princess Pipp Petals, inspired by location in the My Little Pony: Make Your Mark show SpecificationsBatteries Required: 3 x AAA (included)Manufacturer: HASBRO EUROPE TRADING BVManufacturer Number: F3867Our Product Number: 559353

Includes My Little Pony Musical Mane Melody Playset with 2 pony figure, 1 baby dragon figure, 16 fashion and story accessories including 2 plug-in Cutie Mark charmsPony figures can hold some plug-in accessories in their hoovesPlug figures into the stage to activate different colored lights and unique song sectionsPlayset features a spa scene on one side, and musical stage on the otherBattery requirements: 3 x AAA (included)Suitable for ages 5 years + Musical Mane Melody is a 2-in-1 playset with pony-activated lights and sounds. On one side is a salon with pretend mane-dryer, closet for storing accessories, and pretend rainbow mirror. Open the other side to discover a pretend karaoke stage with lights and sounds. On one side is a salon with pretend mane-dryer, wardrobe for storing accessories and a pretend rainbow mirror. Open the other side to discover a pretend karaoke stage with lights and sounds. To activate music, press the ‘play' button or plug ponies into the stage. Each Hoof to Heart character will activate unique lights and music! Following the acquisition of eOne in 2020, Hasbro launched a global line of toy and games based on leading preschool properties Peppa Pig and PJ Masks, driving market share gains, per NPD, in the preschool toy market 3 and supporting a robust merchandising program across categories. You can avoid paying all interest for both periods by paying the cash price before the end of the delayed

Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) is a global play and entertainment company committed to making the world a better place for all children, fans, and families. Hasbro delivers immersive brand experiences for global audiences through consumer products, including toys and games; entertainment through eOne, its independent studio; and gaming, led by the team at Wizards of the Coast, an award-winning developer of tabletop and digital games best known for fantasy franchises MAGIC: THE GATHERING and DUNGEONS & DRAGONS. Even more epic PONY entertainment is on the way this year, as Hasbro debuts all-new animated MY LITTLE PONY content, giving fans almost 500 minutes of brand-new adventures! Launching April 2022 is the weekly YouTube series, My Little Pony: Tell Your Tale. Debuting exclusively on Netflix is the series My Little Pony: Make Your Mark, premiering on September 26, along with two Netflix specials, Make Your Mark debuting on May 26 and Winter Wishday dropping on November 21.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment