276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BIC Gel-ocity Quick Dry, Ultra Fast Drying Refillable Gel Ink Pens with Full Grip Barrel, in Blue, Pack of 12

£0.635£1.27Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It met all the basic requirements of a good pen: no skipping, bleeding or feathering and a smooth and uniform ink flow. Regardless of which angle I held the pen or how quickly I wrote, I couldn’t get it to skip, and the ink was dark and crisp.

BIC Pen Refills ( 2023) - Pen Vibe The Ultimate Guide to BIC Pen Refills ( 2023) - Pen Vibe

Though, many pen enthusiasts will tell you that these included rubber grips don’t necessarily add to the comfort. One thing to beware of with the G2 in finer sizes: its thin point allows you to create beautifully thin and close-together characters, but won’t mask any shakiness in your hands. And don’t be fooled by pens with soft grips included on them; they’re not necessarily any more comfortable.However, they do have some common pros and cons that push people to either the “Pro-Gel” or “Anti-Gel” crowds. I had one very minor instance of clumping during my test, but I had to look pretty closely to find it. Even though the Beverley is on the (very) low end of the cost spectrum for Cross, it’s still significantly more expensive than the other pens we tested. However, a rollerball’s intense ink can sometimes bleed through paper if you’re not careful, and the pen can leak if it’s left uncapped or taken to high altitudes.

BiC Gelocity Gel Pens Pack of 8 Assorted - Ryman

When we started our testing, we didn’t know which side of the fence we stood on for the great G2 debate. We browsed through the Pen Addict’s blog for inspiration and consulted The Wirecutter’s pen review, too. A good pen can make the everyday tasks, from taking notes in a meeting to making a grocery list, a little bit more pleasant.Zebra – F-701 (ballpoint): Zebra is an esteemed name in the world of writing utensils, and after testing their F-701, we can see why. If you’re only interested in gel pens, we’ve also exclusively reviewed the best gel pens in another post. Pilot – Precise V5 (ballpoint): Pilot, the makers of our best pen overall, also did a good job with the V5. The one exception is the Cross rollerball pen, which was mentioned frequently enough in forums that we had to give it a test.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment