276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BISSELL SpotClean Pro | 750W Portable Carpet Cleaner | Removes Spills, Stains and Pet Messes | Cleans Carpets, Upholstery & Car | 1558E | 2.8L | Black

£149.995£299.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Just like a professional carpet cleaner can, SpotClean Pro removes stains like wine, tea, coffee, urine, mud, blood, and vomit. The manual states that there are two fill lines on the detergent tank: one for water and the second for detergent. Just press the power button to turn it on (there’s only one mode), then squeeze the handle on the trigger to spray detergent on any marks and stains. I use it to clean my carpeted stairs, stained carpet areas, upholstered chairs, and even my car interior rugs. If it is too long, then it is unmanageable to re-coil, then you would have another set of complaints from people.

It’s easy to pull out the tank, slipping the handle over the back to remove the lid and pour out the dirty water. Coming with large detergent and water tanks, it will allows you to clean decent-sized areas without having to constantly stop to refill.Not only does this portable carpet cleaner remove spots: it also protects from future stains with the power of StainProtect! However, in operation the Bissell SpotClean Pro is loud, and the detergent tank lacks any clear markers.

You then just rub your chosen brush over the affected area and dirt and water will be sucked up and away. Cuando realice la investigación sobre la Biseell, decían que hay que tener cuidado al momento de guardar la mangare, ya que es muy frágil y se puede romper con facilidad, yo les recomiendo que no enrollen la mangare en la maquina, y que la tengan suelta en una base en donde no se enrolle la mangare cuando no se este usando, respecto al ruido que hace la maquina es muy ruidosa a pesar de sus dimensiones.This portable carpet cleaner comes with a 6" Stair Tool, 3" Tough Stain Tool and a trial-size bottle of our PRO MAX Clean + Protect formula to permanently remove tough pet stains. I really need to get a new upright steam cleaner because I can always tell where I've used my SpotClean because the area is lighter than the surrounding carpet.

With your purchase of BISSELL ® products, BISSELL Pet Foundation ® helps bring furry family members home. There is no way to disconnect the suction hose and clean it out, so one must disassemble the machine to deal with the problem.It was easy to fill the tank the get started, even the worst areas of the carpet required little scrubbing(I did apply more of the water/shampoo mixture to the worst two areas twice), and it wasn’t any trouble to clean the tanks and vacuum hose afterward either. The Tough Stain Tool scrubs and suctions away tough pet stains on carpet, upholstery and auto interiors, while the 6-inch Stair Tool has a wide cleaning path designed to make cleaning stairs easy. Starting life on the consumer PC press back in 1998, David has been at the forefront of technology for the past 20 years. The water tanks are removable so you only need to take the tank to the sink – not the entire machine. If the suction was better then the fabric and carpet would dry faster due to less water being retained.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment