276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fisher-Price 22278 Licensing Musical Toys, Multicolour

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.

Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. Es ist nicht nur ein tolles Spielzeug für kleine Musikfreunde, sondern auch ein Instrument, das den Kindern wichtige Kenntnisse in Musiktheorie und Musikpraxis vermittelt. Early Academics: As your little active learner kicks and plays away, they'll hear phrases and songs that reinforce what they see, introducing them to colors, shapes, numbers and animals.

Smart Stages™ technology lets you change the learning content to best fit your baby's age and stage, while real piano notes encourage your little Mozart to create a tune of their own! So much so I used to put O-rings on my keycaps to make them even more quieter 😆 I expected it to feel mushy from the dampeners but I’m surprised it’s not at all. Five toys are included in the gym; a large sun mirror, an elephant with clackers, rollerball frog, soft crinkle tiger panel with ribbons and a hippo teether.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.I definitely recommend this switch for the quiet setting like the office/work environment so you won’t disturb others around you. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. For the youngest babies, in the lay and play mode baby can kick at the piano keys and look up at a toy-filed arch. Kick play time up a notch with this deluxe gym featuring five light-up piano keys, a repositionable toy arch, and four musical settings that keep your little one rocking out for years!

Sensory: Lots of bright colors, a variety of textures, and all those exciting songs, sounds and phrases stimulate and engage your baby's developing senses. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.In the sit and play mode the piano swivels up, allowing baby to comfortably sit and play the piano, creating musical fun. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment