276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Why Mummy Drinks: The Sunday Times Number One Bestselling Author

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Also, there are no fires in airports to read A Christmas Carol beside, are there? Not like at home,’ I pointed out. But Mummy does not want to go quietly into that good night of women with sensible haircuts who ‘live for their children’ and stand in the playground trying to trump each other with their offspring’s extracurricular activities and achievements, and boasting about their latest holidays.

Why Mummy Series 4 Books Collection set by Gill Sims (Why Mummy Drinks Book & Journal, Why Mummy Swears, Why Mummy Doesn’t Give a [Hardcover])

I’ve always loved Christmas. Ever since I can remember, I’ve been convinced every year that this year – this year it would be perfect. This would be the year when everyone’s dreams would come true: the children would frolic, my carefully chosen gifts would be received with rapturous expressions on rosy-cheeked faces, I’d bear the bronzed and gleaming turkey to the table on some sort of (yet to be sourced) Golden Platter to stunned Oohs! and Ahhs!, and everyone would say, ‘Oh Ellen, this is marvellous. Verily, you are the Queen of Christmas’ before Simon kissed me under the mistletoe. In the end, I suppose that's what a marriage comes down to: finding the one special person you want to annoy and be annoyed by for the rest of your life.”

Well, they won’t be on Christmas Day,’ I snapped. ‘They’ll be bucolically adorable. And then you come home, cheeks a-glowing –’ There are several areas if this book that I feel could have been lifted straight out of my life, although I don't have a sister in law with 6 kids who thinks nothing gif turning up unannounced or with little warning. A truly fantastic funny read. If you are a parent, overworked, Not enough hours in the day, at the end of your tether and need to put a smile on your face then this book needs reading. Its one of those books that at regular intervals you have to stop and say to whoever is nearest to you, 'ahhh just listen to this'. lol lol lolThis is our chance for us, Ellen,’ he said. ‘Come on. What’s that bloody book you’re always on about, some orphan who’s irritatingly jolly no matter what happens and finds something to be glad about?’

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment