276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Smiffys Malory Towers Costume, Brown with Jacket, Mock Shirt, Skirt, Hat & Briefcase, Officially Licensed Enid Blyton Fancy Dress, Child Dress Up Costumes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

roll blue paper/felt sheet into a cone, measuring the circumference of the wide end with the width of your head, making sure the thread trails out of the pointy end, and fix tape on the inside to hold its shape

Take a long piece of thread or string and tape down across the length of the paper, leaving a long piece trailing at one end

Thomas or other favourite engine - make Thomas out of a large cardboard box which child wears with straps over shoulders! Er – yes, I think so,' said Ron. "'I think Mum's got a second cousin who's an accountant, but we never talk about him.' This one's a little more ambitious, but great if you have some spare cardboard boxes that you haven't found time to recycle yet.

Don't argue, my dear child, please don't argue!' cried Mr. Wonka. 'It's such a waste of precious time!'" You can do this for any of the Mr Men and Little Miss characters. Just cut the character's shape out of cardboard – a jagged outline for Mr Sneeze, for example, or a cloud for Mr Daydream – and find a t-shirt or jumper in the right colour. In 2019, we also published a book called New Class at Malory Towers containing four short stories by different authors (Narinder Dhami, Patrice Lawrence, Lucy Mangan and Rebecca Westcott). The book Malory Towers: Darrell and Friends (by Narinder Dhami, 2020) is a novelisation of the CBBC TV adaptation of Malory Towers.

Tips for World Book Day costumes

Harry now carried a large cage that held a beautiful snowy owl, fast asleep with her head under her wing." It’s that time of year once again where the world comes together to celebrate the magic and importance of books. That's why we've rounded up everything you need to know for World Book Day 2023 and all the costume ideas that come with it. When is World Book Day 2023?

Darrell, the main character, begins her school life ingloriously. Determined to do well and make friends, she falls under the spell of the brilliant but mischievous Alicia Johns, neglecting her schoolwork in favour of fooling around and playing pranks on the staff.

World Book Day costumes celebrity children

Famous Five characters - wear 50s children's clothes, perhaps shorts and jerseys. Carry a picnic basket and a bottle of ginger beer!

If your kid has a green jumper and a pair of green trousers, you can pair them up to make The Little Prince's jumpsuit. Whip up a white toga (easy peasy) and have your little one clasp a cardboard shield and sword to be Hercules or Athena, or slip a few plastic snakes into their hair for your own little Medusa. Playing card costumes ideas for World Book Day It's official; this is absolutely INCREDIBLE. This blog teaches you step-by-step how to make your own caterpillar costume from scratch. What could be better?

Malory Towers Sequels

An icon for redheads everywhere. Dress your little one in a red dress with a white collar and hemmed sleeves. If they don't already have ginger hair, add a red curly wig. Dressing up is so much fun when you're a kid, you can be whoever you want to be. Dressing up as your favourite Roald Dahl or Jacqueline Wilson character seems like a dream come true. Use a pen knife to cut windows and doors out of a cardboard box and paint it to look like the White Rabbit's house. You have been my friend. That in itself is a tremendous thing. I wove my webs for you because I liked you. After all, what's a life, anyway? We're born, we live a little while, we die. A spider's life can't help being something of a mess, with all this trapping and eating flies. By helping you, perhaps I was trying to lift up my life a trifle. Heaven knows anyone's life can stand a little of that."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment