276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Blackmail: the neighbour's wife - the collection: (A hot wife story) (Older man younger woman cuckold blackmail erotica)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Well that's the problem, Jodie. What you're doing clearly isn't working but I have a suggestion. If you go along with it I won't have to file that report." Fumbling for words, Miss Miller finally stammered, "Well, thank you for that." Collecting herself, she stood up and said, "Look, I was just trying to show some kindness to a handicapped individual. Surely you can understand that. So, if that's all, I'd appreciate you being on your way now -- I have some work to do." A haunting story, Llandudno is a dark place, full of foreboding – a Llandudno’…that visitors seldom see, and of which residents are only dimly aware…’ A place where ‘knots of girls as skinny as skeletons, pale as ghosts haunt shadowy recesses dressed only in rags and tatters.’ Girls who have a desperate need. A need so severe they can’t say no….no matter WHAT is asked of them by the men who crawl the kerbside… A tale which is poignant and harrowing by turns; exploring the sinister side of human nature. Miner’s Wife, Police Whore Can I come in, Bev?" he asked with a serious tone in his voice. "I've got something I need your help with if you can."

Blackmail Stories - Page 1 of 113 - Storiesonline Blackmail Stories - Page 1 of 113 - Storiesonline

Sure . Both Jeff and I think the world of you and I'm sure that we would find whatever you had to say about our kids to be valuable." We both know that's not Dave," he replied. "And yeah, I may be a peeping tom but I'm not the one having an affair." He paused and let that sink in; let Bev understand what he'd said. After a moment he went on. "The question I'm struggling with is whether or not I should tell Dave. We've been friends and neighbors a long time."No, that's not necessary. Don't think of this as analysis. Just think of it as having an intimate conversation with a friend. Just say whatever comes into your mind. Let it all out and then we'll talk about it later. OK?" To be honest I didn't know how to answer. I felt humiliated...yet mildly aroused. The spanking had somehow seeped down into my pussy and I could feel that I was moist. That made me feel even worse...how could I be aroused by this old man spanking me as if I were a naughty child? "I don't know what to say. I feel so...." Don't get so uppity on me, Bev," John replied. Their coffee was all but forgotten. "I'm not the one having an affair. I'm not the one cheating on my spouse." Just spit it out," said Bev before taking a sip of her own. "Whatever it is can't be that bad and I'm sure we can figure out how to solve whatever problem has you stressed like this."

The Case of a Blackmailed MILF Pt. 01 - Literotica The Case of a Blackmailed MILF Pt. 01 - Literotica

In the kitchen Bev gestured toward the coffee table. "Have a seat and I'll get the coffee," she said. "Cream and sugar?" she asked.

Trending now

Why are you telling me this?" asked Bev. "Showing me this? Are you asking me what I think you should do?" Anna Miller was a demure, soft-spoken 32-year-old church secretary at Our Lady of the Snows -- 5'6", brunette, with ample breasts and all the right curves around her waist, hips, and ass. She had notably pretty green eyes and her lips formed a small, cupid's bow mouth, not unlike that of the famous film star, Elizabeth Taylor. Divorced and childless, she lived alone in a nice, upscale condo. Good. I'm glad you're being reasonable. You won't regret it. I will treat you like my daughter and when you disobey me you'll get spanked. This serves two purposes: 1) you'll know how it feels to experience real discipline, and 2) you'll see how a strong parent behaves. From now on when we are alone you will call me 'sir'. It's as simple as that...deal?" Any of that works," said John, now letting his smile show. "You're awesomely hot and you know half the men in the neighborhood lust after you. I don't really care how I get to enjoy you, but if you want me to keep my mouth shut about this to Dave, you'll make sure you convince me not to." Now, by this time my mind was going a thousand miles an hour. What am I getting myself into? How would this play out? My only plan was just to agree to everything until I had some time to think about it. Anyway, how bad could this be? I could handle this old man slapping my butt a few times! "OK, I get it," I finally said.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment