276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Confessions of Swinging UK Couples: Twenty Short Stories Of UK Swingers

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As Nicola sends a smiley to a man called John who’s caught her grandma’s eye, Connie tells us that Nicola need not worry about her. “I have got my wits about me, I do know what it’s all about.” Three years ago, Cate came out publicly as she had kept her and her husband’s identity anonymous on their Wanderlust Swingers podcast by posting a photo on social media. Cate continued: “I liberated myself and I quit my job, now I run sex events around the world and do consultations for businesses who work in the sex positive space," she said.

Since then, they have relocated to Europe and have had sex with other people all over the world - and regularly visit nudist resorts. Darrell added: "When we first swung I was scared and excited, but the feeling of excitement overruled.

What are some tips for a first-time sex party attendee?

He tried to come up with all the potential ways to get out of eating the steak, but the shear excitement he already displayed when the steak came out cut his excuses down. There are so many vegans now-a-days but he couldn’t claim that. My husband wanted a wife swap. I almost slapped him when he asked me first. I came from a conservative family. We don't even think of such stuff. But, he was so adamant for years. As the scenery changed from the endless blue sea to the jade mountains of Bora Bora, we were both so overcome by the beauty that we couldn’t help but go to town on each other.

The biggest area that could have been dealt with better was getting into swinging is about both of you and the way you pressed the issue when she clearly said "NO" several times is probably where she may have got it in her head that she wasn't good enough for you. Within my relationship with my SO we have a rule every night/experience ends together. They changed the rules, they tried something against all common advice, they did something scary and pushed through all the natural feelings of fear and jealousy and guilt.We stripped off our costumes, and he went down on me before taking me from behind. Three couples swapped in the space adjacent to us, their sex sounds and moans giving us a thrill that boosted both our orgasms. Tuesday Despite many feeling liberated in themselves, many told us they didn’t feel like society was very approving of OAP sex. Many felt overlooked and that they became invisible after the menopause. Margaret, 67 from Oxfordshire told us: “We still feel as though we have a right to be a sexual being as well as everything else. We’re not just grannies – I’m not, anyway!” Karen has changed a lot over the last few years, she is a big time executive at her job, and makes a boat load of money. I am not sure how I even got her to date me let alone marry me. She works out almost everyday, which gives her a killer body, she still has big ** too, Go figure! MORE : 'It helps to be blindfolded, let's put it that way': We find out what really goes on at sex clubs

There are apparently 1.5m Britons “on the scene” and similar clubs are located in most major towns and cities. “There might be one on your doorstep without you realising,” said Liberty Elite’s manager, Chanelle, somewhat ominously. “People have misconceptions. They think it’ll be dirty old men perving over women. They’re quite surprised when they walk into a posh wine bar.” We come first and each have the vito power to leave a situation or a couple if one of us doesn't wish to continue." My husband and I kept things quiet as well, reinforcing our love for each other with a sunset blowjob on the balcony. I promised everyone that we would meet on the next LLV trip, be it a hotel takeover or a cruise, and that next time we wouldn’t wait so long to get to know each other.

Around 2am, I find myself on a sofa with Cassandra on the top floor, discussing the evening’s events with the club’s manager. On the sofa next to us, two ladies have switched partners and are giving the men blowjobs. Truth is stranger than fiction. Some hot guy at 69? Nah, this doesn’t happen. But by God, it does! Joey, aged 69 He eased into his seat on the dance floor as she writhed her body around him in time to the music, making me wish it was my birthday, too. Thursday We still feel as though we have a right to be a sexual being as well as everything else. Margaret, aged 67 In fact, plenty of our fellow cruisers don’t even identify as swingers or non-monogamous. They just appreciate the opportunity to take a luxury vacation with non-judgmental, sex-positive people who hold space for them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment