276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Husband's Mistress

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Mastermind behind the Kardashians' billion-dollar brands (including SKIMS and Good American) reveals how 'anyone' can achieve business success From luxury skincare to must-have make-up collections - get Christmas all wrapped up with dream gifts they'll love

Would you have time come for an interview this evening and perhaps if you are happy with my terms you can start straight away”….I agreed and the arrangement was made to see her that evening. So, you’re free to take on the job then, Miss Chetwynd?” the Mancunian woman asks presumptively, releasing a sigh of relief. The Palace were expecting a hatchet job, but the maliciousness of the claims in Omid Scobie's book has left them all reeling, writes REBECCA ENGLISH Once dressed the pamper is on….. the transformation begins. The make-up is applied step by step and all will be explained gently along the way…… once you have your face on (including those fluffy lashes) you will be shown a selection of wigs and shoes, then we will make our way downstairs to the lounge, or the outside private area for photos, if you fancy catching that lasting memory (photo’s on customers phone only).

Share this article

Emilee, the men are going upstairs to the study, please take up the brandy, then serve us( indicating the ladies) wine in the parlour.

Kate Middleton's surprise visit to National Marine Aquarium in 2022 will feature in BBC Two's Secrets of the Aquarium next monthNow you’ve read what it’s all about, and still feel a bit hesitant or shy maybe txt me to start, and if you fancy then call me – 07487659089.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment