276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Eye Roll-On / Toned Day Cream for the Eyes Pack of 1 - 7 ml

£171.355£342.71Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In terms of texture, the formula is lightweight and blends effortlessly. It leaves my under-eye area feeling hydrated and refreshed, which is a bonus. I've noticed that it also helps to brighten up the area, making me look more awake and revitalized. Discover Garnier Anti Dark Spots BB Cream with SPF50. Our lightweight formula is the perfect hybrid product that delivers the benefits of using a foundation + a moisturising cream + an SPF.

All Garnier products globally are officially approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny programme, the leading organisation working to end animal testing, and the recognised Cruelty Free Gold Standard.Our perfecting all-in-one BB cream will even out skin tone, conceal blemishes and provide SPF protection. Now with a new innovative lightweight formula that lets skin breathe! Instant covering action: Concentrated in mineral pigments, it covers dark circles in a flash. Giving you soft, natural looking finish for long lasting wear. Caffeine: A powerful stimulant, caffeine helps improve micro-circulation, or blood circulation in fine vessels, to boost skin and prevent dark circles or eye bags from appearing. Mineral Pigments: Help unify and perfect complexion with a nude and natural look, while making skin glow. In addition, the minerals conceal imperfections without clogging pores.

Shield the delicate area around your eyes from damage caused by UV rays, squinting and other stressors with Garnier's eye cream. Garnier BB Eye Cream Roll-On (7 ml)Discover Garnier Oil-Free BB Cream with SPF 25 for medium skin tone, which has the benefit of using a foundation + a moisturising cream with SPF. Buy online now.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment