276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Secret Power of Prayers Against Witchcraft: Unlocking the Mysteries of the Supernatural

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Samuel 15:23 For rebellion is as the sin of divination, and presumption is as iniquity and idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the Lord, he has also rejected you from being king. Every witchcraft covenant working against my life, be broken by the covenant Blood of Jesus,in Jesus Name. Prince of Peace, I humbly come before You, seeking the restoration of the peace that witchcraft attempts to disrupt. Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.((i.e do not allow them to operate freely without resisting and stopping their evil works with the power of the Most High) Every witchcraft power assigned to convert my destiny into a dustbin; I dislodge your power by the power of the Holy Ghost, in Jesus Name.

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, by the power of the cross, his blood and resurrection, I bind Satan, the hosts of spirits and the powers of darkness and hell, and the evil forces of nature. Father, I command every covenant entered into by my ancestors/parents with witchcraft on my behalf to be broken and release me from it by the mighty hand of God, in the name of Jesus. I thank God for giving my family and me the protection we needed in the past and for keeping us safe, healthy, and happy in our home. But I believe someone or something is within us right now that’s just not right. I may have met a witch who thinks our faith is too strong to break and wants to destroy it. Or I may have angered a witch who wanted my promotion at work, the success of my business, or the beauty of my family. Wherever it comes from, I sense a dark spirit is about to hurt the people I love and me.Father, let every foundation of the witchcraft network instituted in my fathers house be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus. God of courage and peace, I approach Your throne with a heart burdened by the fear sown by witchcraft practices. In the midst of turmoil and chaos, I ask for Your divine touch to calm the storms within my heart and mind. Every witchcraft grip upon my life and family, be dismantled by the power of the Holy Ghost, in Jesus Name. Mighty and unshakable God, in the face of the tempests stirred by witchcraft’s influence, I turn to You as the wellspring of my inner strength.

Prayers against witchcraft combat these dark forces and claim victory in the Name of the Most High. I refuse to allow the enemies gain access into my marriage, I command you strange woman set by witchcraft altars to get out of my marriage now by fire in Jesus nameRevelation 21:8 But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death. Father, I command every evil pot and concoction of witchcraft network used against my life to break into pieces, in the mighty name of Jesus. Father, I pray for those who practice witchcraft, that you would open their eyes to the truth of Your love and grace. I command the weapons of witchcraft to turn against themselves and against each other, in Jesus Name

In the Name of Jesus, I renounce and break any and all curses, spells, or hexes that have been placed upon me or my loved ones by practitioners of witchcraft. Compassionate healers of minds, I come before You with a plea to break the chains of mental manipulation and control. The “13 Prayers Against Witchcraft Control” stand as a testament to the enduring human capacity for faith and resilience in the face of perceived malevolent forces. I put on the Shoes of Peace! May I stand firm in the Good News of the Gospel so Your peace will shine through me and be a light to all I encounter. The storm of the Lord shall pursue and overtake all powers conspiring for my demotion, From now on all my enemies will start to fight themselves I decree confusion into the camp of my enemies IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS!In the mighty name of Jesus I overthrow all transaction contrary to my breakthrough, every power jamming answers to my prayers disappear, by the blood of Jesus I shake down the seat of darkness in my heavens, I reject the power of satanic human government over my finances IN THE NAME OF JESUS!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment