276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Swan SD39010NR 4L Air Fryer with Rapid Air Circulation, Adjustable Temperature, 30 Minute Timer, Non-stick Coating, 1400W, Black

£22.495£44.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The price is about right for the quality though, and the Swan Retro Air Fryer is one of the cheapest on the market. Given the sweet exterior and range of fun colours, it's got a lot to offer a kitchen visually, without breaking the bank. About this review, and the reviewer

The Swan Duo Digital 9L Basket Air Fryer is the brand's first ever dual-basket air fryer. It offers a total capacity of 8 litres across both baskets (4 litres in each), and since it’s a dual model, you can cook two different food types – at different durations and temperatures –at the same time. I have found that this takes some getting used to; the temperature and time is set using the same button. Nevertheless, we’re a couple of weeks into using it now and all is good. Sadly, the Swan Duo Digital 9L Basket Air Fryer doesn't feature a viewing window, although the air fryer can detect when a drawer is open, pausing the timer so you can resume cooking after closing.The Swan offers a choice of 10 presets via its digital display, including Frozen Fish, Chips, Bacon, Baking and Toasting. However, if you want your chips crispier or your brownies more gooey, for example, then you can adjust the temperature by 5ºC and the time by one minute.

I can't say this is my favourite air fryer I've tested. One of the things I value most in an air fryer is how it speeds up the cooking process, so the fact that it took me a long time to cook chips that would crisp up in just 25 minutes was off-putting. I also wasn't so impressed by how it handled handmade chips, although it did a decent job with frozen food and didn't experience the same timing limitations with other foods.

How we tested

Irene Duncan Russell said: “I absolutely love my air fryer!!!!! It’s also a healthier way to eat, in my opinion!!" Linda Smith revealed: “This is the same as mine and I love it.” Swan air fryers feature Cyclonic Vortex air technology; this helps the air to circulate in a way that perfectly cooks food at any temperature, improving flavor and texture. And with practically no preheat time, you can save time and energy on busy nights as well as preserve nutrients in your food. Tower above the rest, with Swan air fryers providing tasty results using just air! Nobody will ever guess you’re air-frying – they’ll just love that crunchy taste! The Swan: Carlton 4 Litre Air Fryer in rose gold has proved very popular amongst shoppers, many of whom are trying to save on gas and electricity bills. With the cost of living crisis, many shoppers are looking for ways to save money and have been turning to products like air fryers to whip up a meal. Add a high-powered air fryer to your kitchen today and enjoy delicious fried treats without feeling guilty. Thanks to the vacuum space saving design, air frying has never been easier and more convenient; get creative with airfrying today! Millie Fender heads up all things small appliances at Future. There’s nothing she loves more than testing out the latest and greatest cooking gadgets, for indoor and outdoor use, from toasters to air fryers. She reviewed the Swan Retro Air Fryer from her own kitchen, testing it rigorously for a month before writing this review.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment