276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Secrets of Divine Love: A Spiritual Journey into the Heart of Islam

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Love. It is the reason there is something instead of nothing. It is from the soil of love that all of existence blossoms into being. Love is why we are here. Love is why you are holding these words in your hands, speaking them on your tongue, or hearing them with your ears. This book did not call you or find you because of who I am, but because of how loving God is. When I use the word mystics in the text I am referring to spiritual masters in the Islamic tradition that delved past the literalism of the religion and into the realm of the heart. A mystic is not someone who ignored the rules of the Qur’an and prophetic tradition, but someone who sought to learn the esoteric teachings of the faith from a place of love and joy. In fact, most of the utterances of Muslim mystics are directly inspired by the Qur’an and the Prophet ﷺ, or inspired by the family of the Prophet ﷺ and his closest companions. Oiya, dalam buku ini Helwa sering menggunakan kata "Allah" untuk Tuhannya umat Islam dan "Tuhan" untuk sembahan manusia secara keseluruhan. Jadi secara tersirat, Helwa nggak cuma menegaskan bukti Maha Cinta-nya Allah, tetapi juga bukti cinta Tuhan secara universal, sehingga menurut ane, buku ini juga cocok dibaca oleh Non Muslim. READING WITH AN OPEN HEART W hen we open our hearts to the light of God the answers to our most bewildering questions begin to blossom. It is my hope that through reading this book with an open heart you will have an experience of God, instead of simply acquiring new information about God. There are many techniques and experiences that summon the opening of the spiritual heart. One of the ways of doing this is by taking a few deep breaths, placing your hand on your chest, and following your breath down to your heart. This may be followed by setting the intention to listen and read these words not just from your mind but with the eyes and ears of your heart. Even if our doubts span an entire ocean, the light of God’s wisdom can rise beyond the furthest horizons and illuminate our hearts with contentment. My deep prayer is that this book will give you a taste of this.

Secrets of Divine Love | A Spiritual Journey into the Heart

A. Helwa adalah seorang wanita yang lahir di California sebagai seorang Muslim, tetapi menempuh pendidikan di sekolah Kristen. Ia telah lama menulis, lebih kurang sudah 15 tahun, dan tulisannya selalu menunjukkan betapa Islam adalah agama yang indah, salah satunya tertuang dengan sangat ciamik dan puitik dalam buku "Secrets of Divine Love".Give Like the Sun Gives to the Earth Reflection: Reflecting Divine Light Chapter 9—Ramadan: The Holy Month of Fasting The Month of Endless Mercy Becoming Receptive to Divine Guidance The Spiritual Stages of Fasting The Outer Fast of the Limbs The Inner Fast of the Senses and Mind The Heart-Centered Fast Laylatul Qadr: The Night of Power The End Is the Beginning Only for the Sake of Allah Reflection: Observing the Illusion Chapter 10—Hajj: A Pilgrimage to God Prophet Abraham: The Father of Monotheism The Mysteries of the Kaaba Mystical Symbolism in the Rituals of Hajj Every Moment Is Hajj Reflection: What Is in the Kaaba of Your Heart? Chapter 11—The Spiritual Secrets of Death The Pricelessness of Time Losing a Loved One This Is Not Your Home Impermanence and the Hidden Mercy of God Death Unveils the Truth If You Fear Death, This Is Why

Secrets of Divine Love by A. Helwa - Audiobook | Scribd Secrets of Divine Love by A. Helwa - Audiobook | Scribd

Secrets of Divine Love is the product of A. Helwa’s earnest search for truth and meaning. It is also her invitation to us, the readers, to see what she has seen. This is a fascinating book that offers various profound insights and a vision of Islam—and indeed the Divine—that many readers will surely find enlightening and uplifting." Here is a manifesto to Love, love of God, God’s love for us, love for ourselves and all of creation, a manifesto to hope and a manifesto against despair. Helwa draws on diverse literary sources and the wisdom of many authors to illustrate universal spiritual teachings In a precise and precious introduction, A. Helwa explains that she wrote this lovely and lyrical paean of praise to Allah especially for those with a "longing heart." She guides us through the Divine mysteries and practical exercises that "inspire love, strengthen faith and increase reliance on and intimacy with God."When words in Arabic could not properly be translated into English, I put the Arabic transliteration of the word in parenthesis as a point of reference.

of Divine Love; Buku yang Bikin Jatuh Review Buku Secrets of Divine Love; Buku yang Bikin Jatuh

Secrets of Divine Love opens with one word: ‘Love.’ This word appears and reappears, until the reader comes to understand only a fraction of the ways that God pours His light on them. Helwa guides the reader through a spiritual journey, highlighting aspects of Islamic spirituality, practices, and tenets of the faith. This book serves as a contemporary primer on Islam, and blends passages from the Qur’an with reflection and discussion prompts for the reader. One regularly is flushed with examples of God’s compassion, kindness, forgiveness, patience, and comfort. This is simply a wonderful book, written with care and precision, weaving us into God’s beautiful tapestry."

Ane udah banyak baca buku Islami, tapi baru kali ini ane nemu buku Islami yang super keren dan berkesan yang dimulai sejak kata pengantarnya. Salah satu alasannya adalah karena bahasanya yang puitis sehingga bikin adem dan betah dibaca, sampe ga bisa berhenti. Diksi yang kayak gini bikin apa yang berusaha Helwa sampein ke pembaca jadi gampang meresap, soalnya langsung nancep di hati dan dari hati naik ke otak lalu dari otak berubah jadi aksi dan tingkah laku. Even if our doubts span an entire ocean, the light of God’s wisdom can rise beyond the furthest horizons and illuminate our hearts with a deep sense of contentment.” Love. It is the reason there is something instead of nothing. It is from the soil of love that all of existence blossoms into being.” There are many techniques and experiences that summon the opening of the spiritual heart. One of the ways of doing this is by taking a few deep breaths, placing your hand on your chest, and following your breath down to your heart. This may be followed by setting the intention to listen and read these words not just from your mind but with the eyes and ears of your heart. Kemudian buku ini datang untuk memberi ramuan dari racun pudarnya iman. Bukan dengan cara menampar kita dengan ancaman azab dan siksa kubur, melainkan dengan menarik kembali kesadaran kita dengan uraian dan bukti-bukti cinta Allah. Helwa memaparkan semua Keagungan dan Kemurahan Hati Tuhan lalu menjabarkan esensi cinta Tuhan, sehingga iman yang hampir kering kerontang kembali gembur disiram embun kasih Tuhan.

of Divine Love — A. Helwa Secrets of Divine Love — A. Helwa

As I began seeking more deeply—fasting, praying, and meditating upon God’s words—I started to touch places inside my heart that I had never known existed. Slowly, my hardened heart softened, restoring my spiritual vision. The outer shell of who I thought I was started to break as the mask of my ego began to melt away, unveiling a spirit I had felt from time to time, but had never fully embraced. Drawing on the words of the Holy Qur'an, the life-giving sayings of the Prophet Muhammad, and the writings of Islamic scholars and mystic poets, Helwa challenges us to connect with these treasures of Islam and the mighty mission to transform the world. She often trains our attention on the wisdom of the Sufi Rumi, who never fails to open our hearts. Here are just four examples: INTRODUCTION L ove. It is the reason there is something instead of nothing. It is from the soil of love that all of existence blossoms into being. Love is why we are here. Love is why you are holding these words in your hands, speaking them on your tongue, or hearing them with your ears. This book did not call you or find you because of who I am, but because of how loving God is. The words I will offer you are not new, but I do believe many of these teachings of love and mercy have been forgotten. Islam does not have to change, we just need to return to the spiritual heart and soul of its timeless message of love, mercy, peace, freedom, justice, and unity. Although this book is about Islamic spirituality and practices, I believe God is bigger than any one religion or philosophy. I choose Islam as my faith, but I offer you these words from the Qur’an not to change you, but to remind you how much you are loved by God. I believe that just as wisdom teachings from other faiths have enriched my relationship with God, the deeper dimensions of Islam may also inspire you, regardless of what path you choose to walk. I pray these words awaken your heart to fall deeper in love with Allah, Home » SECRETS OF DIVINE LOVE, Spiritual Journey into the Heart of Islam by A HELWA pdf SECRETS OF DIVINE LOVE, Spiritual Journey into the Heart of Islam by A HELWA pdfOutside of reciting the words of the Qur’an, whenever the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ spoke, his words were referred to as Hadith. These Prophetic sayings paired with the written observations of the Prophet’s ﷺ daily practices make up the sunnah or example of the Prophetic way. After the Qur’an, one of the major means of guidance for Muslims is the sunnah of the Prophet ﷺ, as emulated and preserved by his family and most righteous companions. Although there are many volumes of certified Hadiths, there are also fabricated Hadiths that over time have been falsely attributed to the Prophet ﷺ. The Hadiths quoted in this book were carefully chosen from reputable sources, reiterate principles that are at the core of the message of the Qur’an, and are cited in the endnotes as a point of reference for further study.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment