276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Clean Reserve Warm Cotton Edp Spray 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Opens bright, almost sparkling, with sour ginger and a main presentation of clean cotton and white musk. real longevity on this one skin-wise but i also highly recommend giving your outfit of the day a light spritz with this before you get dressed. This fan favorite fragrance is the essence of freshness and comfort all in one, blending fresh citrus notes with cozy amber and musk. To me it is fresh, clean (obviously), warm and somehow cozy scent, invoking good memories and good mood.

The association is too strong for me to imagine regularly wearing this on my skin, but it would make a great fabric spray. I wouldn’t say that it lasts all day or anything bc I do find myself spritzing every few hours and idk if that’s bc I love the smell of it so much or what. Evocative and addictive, this earthy, woody duo is dynamic leaving a creamy masculine scent with a subtly crisp finish.

It's like your clothes have been washed lovingly by hand with a beautiful old-fashioned soap and then air-dried on an alpine mountainside. It's the kind of scent I want my pillows to smell like, simple, very fresh, and comfy, but I'm not sure if it's a scent I want to be associated with. This scent is ok, but I'd prefer to keep this type of scent on a dryer sheet or laundry detergent and not wear it as perfume. It’ so perfect for a beach day or for summer but you could also apply everyday just if you want to smell nice and clean and fresh.

Reserve Warm Cotton EDP is suitable for any occasion and can be used for both everyday and special events. Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Čeština, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, Ελληνικά, 汉语, Nederlands, Srpski, Română, العربية, Українська, Монгол, עברית. I already own the regular Clean Warm Cotton but I was interested by the notes and I wondered what the differences were between this and the regular Warm Cotton, I purchased a 10ml travel atomizer. So if fresh, clean and comforting is your vibe, This unisex fragrance opens with crisp airy freshness that settles to a warm cotton musk.After a start where the lemon and warm woody vanilla notes clash and argue, it dries fast to a high end fabric softener. I actually like the Classic version a bit more, since I feel like this blend is a tad more harsh and in your face with the laundry detergent/dryer sheet vibes. Which is what I will likely use my sample for since I don't use mainstream laundry detergents or dryer sheets, and miss that smell sometimes!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment