276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ginger Fox Bumfuzzle Card Game. Brain Muddling, Fast-Paced Fun for Family Nights In, Parties and More. Great for Adults and Teens over 12 Years Old. Laugh-Out-Loud Quick Action Play For 2+ Players

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You'll find more information about accessibile performances and how to book tickets in the accessibility tab below. I hope to someday make it all the way around the world but I think I'll go about it much differently. I enjoyed the read, as someone else has said it's a sailing journal presenting the authors point of view. I admire the chutzpah needed to do what the authors did, though at times it does seem a bit baffling that they spent so much time sailing around the world when they don't actually like to sail.

Their laid back attitude should have led to total disaster before they left US waters but maybe that was the key to their success. It's a brain-bumfuzzling experience that will leave you questioning your own sanity and cheering for the glorious chaos that unfolds. These two started off as absolute amateurs to sailing and managed to make it around the world…quite an accomplishment.The card in play determines what all players must do - say the colour of the word, read the word or stand up. The card in play determines what all players must do – say the colour of the word, read the word or stand up. As a someone who sails myself, I can see why the cruisers (people who live and sail around the world in their sailboats) and Pat and Ali don’t particularly get on. Gather a crew of 2 or more brave souls ready to navigate the twists and turns of this mind-bending extravaganza. Then there was the drama when the greasy water tank leaked and they only had a gallon or so of water for a long passage…then he goes on about his water maker.

We were in constant need of help and advice and the people from the sailing community always seemed very kind and charitable to me. Designed to Bumfuzzle the brain, this mind-bending social card game was made to confuse even the cleverest brain! Tarda més a arribar del que diuen quan fas la comanda però pots anar fent seguiment del paquet xq l’enviament a Espanya és amb correos. I did this, and then I went there and did that, and after that I did this, and I don’t like sailing, then we went there and did this; I don’t like cruisers either, then we went here, and I don’t like sailing, then we did that, did we mention that we don’t like cruisers?

First player to respond correctly turns over their top card, without looking, and places it face up in the centre. The oldest player goes first, turning over the card from the top of their pile, without looking, and placing it face up in the middle of the table. Put your brain to the test against your family and friends to find out who can keep their cool in this laugh out loud game! And you know what, it is okay that other sailors probably scoff at the couple, who in fact, now have more sailing experience, (having covered more miles in a greater variety of places) than most of them ever will.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment