276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Better Housewares 2312 Potato Baker, standard, Black

£14.78£29.56Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Potatoes – I like to use yukon gold or russet potatoes but honeslty any potatoes will work for this recipe.

Bakes 45 x 250gm potatoes per hour. Stores approx. 40 baked potatoes in the warmhold area. Village Stove Potato Baker Specification Model I often use this combination of smoked and sweet paprika, dried rosemary, and oregano. Rosemary is like a reflex for me when it comes to roasted potatoes of any kind; I add it all the time. Using tongs for flipping helps to make sure that all of them are turned on the other side of the skillet; some pieces are stubborn and refuse to turn when you only push them with a wooden spoon. Roasted Potatoes with Onions: I’ve been making Roasted Potatoes with Onions (I actually call them “little potatoes”) for as long as I can remember. The caramelization of the onions as they cook adds a subtle flavor to the roasted potatoes.

Pro tip– If you choose to leave the skin on the potatoes, make sure to wash and scrub them thoroughly. The primary intended purpose of the potato cookers - no surprises here - is to bake delicious potatoes. It’s not fast, but it’s the most green and energy efficient way of cooking that you will ever find…

Cooking takes ten to twenty minutes, depending on the temperature of your stove, and gives you lovely crisp edges to the bread and melting fillings. Cheese and ham panini with a few tomatoes on the side: The baked potato cooker should never need to be washed but wipe it over if required and lightly oil inside with sunflower or vegetable oil on kitchen roll to protect and prevent rust. I generally don’t soak the potatoes before the stove-top roasting. However, soaking them in cold water will help to ensure a crispy potato. Other Amazing Potato Recipes The pod also has a little hole on the top - which is for lifting in and out of open fires. Yes - you CAN use on open fires, but do make sure you season this item properly first. It's fine in small / medium open fires - but keep it out of bonfires and don't burn wood and coal together*Pre-heat the press on top of your hot stove while you wait for a good bed of embers to get established, then pop your chop or steak into it, and, using the long handle, place it gently on the coals and close the stove door. Just prep your potatoes, pre-heat the potato cooker on your stove, and then pop the spuds inside. They'll be cooked in about 2-3 hours; Irish Pan Haggerty: Irish Pan Haggerty is a delicious twist on a classic Northumberland potato dish. Layers of potatoes, onions, and Dubliner cheese are cooked together to create a spectacular dish. using these ingredients - red onion, reduced red peppers, chorizo, chilli, peas, garlic and coriander:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment