276°
Posted 20 hours ago

S.U.M.O (Shut Up, Move On): The Straight-Talking Guide to Succeeding in Life -- THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Great book with straightforward advice on succeeding at life! Everyone can benefit from reading this book! I love the way the book was written as though Paul is talking to you, very accessible and I really liked the personal touches too.

Google Google

Free-eBooks.net offers a wonderfully diverse variety of free books, ranging from fiction and non-fiction to textbooks, academic text, classics, and more. Some of the subcategories include advertising, parenting, humor, science, engineering, self-teaching, sci-fi classics, and poems.The intriguing title sets the foundation for an intriguing book. The way it is presented is unique and allows the reader to absorb factual information, with interjections of real-life examples from the author. There are plenty of quotes which are titled "sumo wisdom" that allowed me to reflect and personalise the discussion points within the book.

SUMO Your Relationships: How to handle not strangle the SUMO Your Relationships: How to handle not strangle the

Having read the first version of this book, I was inspired and motivated to apply the SUMO principles in my life. Ten years on, reading the updated version, it rekindles the fire to be proactive and seek goals with confidence and determination, the best recipe for success. Authorama offers a good selection of free books from a variety of authors, both current and classic. They're organized alphabetically by the author’s last name and are written in HTML and XHTML, which means they're in an easily readable format. Most books here are featured in English, but there are quite a few German language texts as well.Our servers are getting hit pretty hard right now. To continue shopping, enter the characters as they are shown I read this book as recommended by my mindset coach as she talked to me about hippo time (I now have a pic of a hippo on my mood board!). Paul McGee nailed the structure - so often I find authors get this wrong and make it harder for the reader - SUMO has clear and easy to follow advice, real life stories to bring the principles to life, key points and messages highlighted throughout the chapters, humour, a summary after each chapter, and an overall summary at the end. I couldn’t ask for more!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment