276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BOSS Dd-8 Digital Delay Pedal, Diverse Sonic Range And Maximum Delay Power, Mono Or Stereo Setup with Eleven Modes

£71.5£143.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Roland makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, with respect to any of the software, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. d) You may not use the Software from multiple locations of a multi-user or networked system at any time.

Stereo to the Max: Everything sounds bigger and better in stereo, and the DD-8 delivers with full stereo I/O support and your choice of three output modes. The default independent mode provides linked parallel delays on the left and right channels, allowing you to maintain the true balance of stereo input sources in the effect sound. There’s also a panning mode for ping-pong delay effects, and a wide stereo mode for enhanced spatial depth.While I didn't spend much time with the loop function it seems easy enough to use and seems to reproduce the sound OK. I found it hard to see what the Mod, Warp and GLT settings did to the sound but that could be just me.

What’s important, the pedal also features a 40-second looper with overdub capability and the Tap Tempo, which is an another massive advantage. Flanger has been a swirling presence in music throughout the decades. Learn to combine it with other effects for incredible results. Read more… Five Creative Ways to Use a Delay Pedal for Guitar This is a legal agreement between you (an individual or a corporation) and Roland Corporation (herein referred to as "Roland") regarding the usage of this software product (herein referred to as "SOFTWARE"). Please read carefully the terms of this License Agreement before installing or using the SOFTWARE. By installing, copying, or starting the use of the SOFTWARE, you hereby consent to the terms of this License Agreement.Accessories: Owner's manual, Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information"), Dry battery (9 V, 6LR61) These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use. Accessories Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY,""IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information") b) You shall not loan, rent, lease, sublicense or transfer the SOFTWARE, either in whole or in part, to any third party. But you may permanently transfer the SOFTWARE and accompanying printed materials provided you retain no copies of the Software and recipient agrees to the terms of this License Agreement. If the SOFTWARE has been updated or upgraded, any transfer of the SOFTWARE must include the most recent update and all prior versions. This in-depth guide features everything a guitarist needs to begin their journey—from the origins of delay to complex setups. Read more… Pedal Partners: Combining Flanger with Other Effects b) The OSS, etc. in the case of the preceding paragraph shall be subject to the OSS, etc. license (herein referred to as "OSS License"), and you shall comply with the OSS License.

Introducing the DD-8, the most wide-ranging and feature-rich BOSS compact series delay ever. This loaded pedal delivers more of everything—more great sounds, more delay time, more control options, and more connectivity. And it does it all in a standard BOSS pedal that slides easily into any mono or stereo setup. Eleven modes provide delay colors from basic to exotic, plus a looper with unlimited overdub capability and external control support. For maximum versatility in a minimum amount of space, there’s no better delay stomp than the DD-8.For maximum versatility in a minimum amount of space, there’s not many Digital Delay pedals on the market that offer as much as the Boss DD-8. Key Features: Smart I/O for Easy Setup: The DD-8’s inputs and outputs have smart functionality, allowing you to set the pedal for any application simply by connecting cables in different ways. A variety of mono and stereo connections are supported, including discrete dry and effect outputs for wet/dry setups. It’s even possible to defeat the dry signal entirely, perfect for delay-only blending in a parallel effects loop.

Elevenmodes provide delay colours from basic to exotic, including classic Boss digital echo through to convincing tape emulation, sparkling shimmer and anew glitchy 'GLT' mode.Combined witha looper that offersunlimited overdub capability and external control support, there's no end to your creativitywith the versatile BossDD-8 delay pedal. Key Features Cons: Battery life is short (5 hours according to the docs supplied) and once there is a lead plugged in to the input then the power is on even if the switch is off. Remove all leads when not in use or use a power supply I wasted two batteries before I coped on to this.Everything sounds bigger and better in stereo, and the DD-8 delivers with full stereo I/O support and your choice of three output modes. The default independent mode provides linked parallel delays on the left and right channels, allowing you to maintain the true balance of stereo input sources in the effect sound. There’s also a panning mode for ping-pong delay effects, and a wide stereo mode for enhanced spatial depth. Express Yourself

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment