276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Private Blend Costa Azzurra Acqua by Tom Ford Eau de Toilette Spray 50ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Some of the celebrities that Ford dresses are Beyoncé, Jennifer Lopez, Gwyneth Paltrow, Tom Hanks, Johnny Depp, and Ryan Gosling.

Tom Ford Costa Azzurra 2014 and Tom Ford Costa Azzurra Acqua 2019 from the Tom Ford Private Blend line have been officially discontinued. Conclusion The COSTA AZZURRA flacon reflects a warm and elegant presence. The 50ml and 100ml editions are each housed in a luxe, fluted bottle with a sleek, gold metal plaque and matching cap. Tom Ford invites you to escape to sunlit beaches with the introduction of Costa Azzurra Acqua. This was forwarded onto me for review by the Tom Ford beauty department and I want to share with you today my thoughts and impression of the Tom FordCosta Azzurra Acqua. Tom Ford Costa Azzurra Parfum – a woody aromatic fragrance released in 2022. The main notes include cypress, oak, and Italian lemon. The lasting power is 8 – 10 hours with moderate projection.Cuando era adolescente disfrutaba de una fragancia de Guy Laroche en los días de verano... fueron varios años y Imagine strolling along a sun-kissed coastline, with the gentle breeze caressing your skin and the invigorating scent of the sea filling the air. Tom Ford Costa Azzura captures the essence of this idyllic coastal experience, with its blend of salty marine notes, aromatic herbs, and woody accords. But what if we told you that there are other fragrances that share the same coastal allure, yet bring their own unique twists to the table? In this olfactory adventure, we dive into the world of Costa Azzurra perfume replacements, exploring scents that bear a striking resemblance to the beloved fragrance while offering their own captivating features. The projection and sillage sit closer to the skin in closed environments, but the fragrance comes to life with heat and projects much more. Ford has described “ the Tom Ford customer” as international, cultured, well-traveled, and possessing disposable income.

One thing that kept my excitement at the normal level was Costa Azzurra Acqua which I sampled one year before and was not overly impressed by the composition.La verdad me funciono mejor que su versión edp, es de los mejores edt que compre, bastante caro pero la calidad se nota en comparación de otras fragancias edp de diseñador. This is a flanker the original Italian classic Fougère fragrance Costa Azzurra that was launched in 2014. There have been other aqua versions released already from that blue bottle collection, so this was highly anticipated, by myself included. No issues here as no matter what the weather is outside, this fragrance lasts for a good 6 – 8 hours and performs like a real Eau de Parfum.

Tom Ford Costa Azzurra is a woody aromatic fragrance with main notes of lemon, cypress, woody notes while Tom Ford di Amalfi is a citrus aromatic fragrance with main notes of lemon, grapefruit, and orange blossom. Mandarino di Amalfi focuses more on the citrus/aromatic fragrance aspects while Costa Azzura has more of a beach walk vibe. Both are different enough and good enough to have in the perfume collection. Quiero mencionar que las versiones ACQUA o EAU de TOM FORD, practicamente son la versión EDT del original, es decir en este caso el COSTA AZZURRA ACQUA es la versión EDT del COSTA AZZURRA clasico que es un EDP. Duración entre 6 hs y 8 hs, claramente esta muy por debajo que la mayoría de los TOM FORD, pero no deja de ser una duración promedio por lo cuál tampoco esta mal. Tom Ford has described Private Blend as his “ own personal scent laboratory”, suggesting that it is okay to mix two or more fragrances to create your own unique scent. When you made a fragrance with so many different types of notes, and accords, it is hard to not think about what happened, and why are we unable to experience them in their full glory.Hugo by Hugo Boss is a classic and timeless fragrance that exudes a fresh and relaxing summer atmosphere. Its easy-to-wear nature makes it a versatile choice, particularly suitable for those who enjoy outdoorsy scents.

Of all the herbs present here, if I would have to stretch my mind and guess, those would be cardamom, and a slight hint of basil. TheCosta Azzurra was my favourite from that collection, it had that mystery and more depth for my liking. This Costa Azzurra Acquacaptures those magical crosswinds of the coast, where trees and greenery mingle with the salty aroma of the sand and the sea, and the warmth of the sun on the body. Conclusion: a refreshingly different Aquat, which captivates above all by its woods. Durability and sillage are not outstanding, but they are alright. The bottle is a dream, j'adore.

Pharmacy product

Unlike the original Private Blend release from 2014 created by Yann Vasnier, this new fragrance comes with an uncredited perfumer. Durability is quite acceptable with me with approx. 6-7 hours, whereby the smell is perceptible after approx. 3 hours only very closely. What are your thoughts aboutTom Ford Costa Azzurra 2021 ?Have you tried it? Do you like it?Let’s start a conversation and let me know in the comment section below. As a Tom Ford fan, I have already tested some private blends and had great as well as less convincing scents in my nose, so I can recommend them without any ulterior motives. Especially for people who are fed up with the shower gel aquatics and would like to have a spicy-woody one from this direction. The P/L ratio is very good considering the scent quality.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment