276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Greek Style Low Fat EasiYo Yogurt 8 Sachet Pack | Each Sachet Makes 1KG of Yoghurt

£8.235£16.47Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

sachet of Strawberry Yoghurt Mix – from EasiYo’s Everyday range, it makes 1kg of delicious fruity yoghurt. Having followed the above instructions, I then left the yogurt to set before removing the yogurt jar from the maker and placing it into our fridge to cool. Keeping Clean Hygienically & Environmentally Chill – Dry the jar and pop it in the fridge to chill before you eat your first delicious helping of home-made yoghurt.

So easy and economical to use, this kit makes it super-simple for you and your family to enjoy home-made, great-tasting yoghurt. You don’t need to plug your yoghurt maker in or worry about batteries, and it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3… I find the EasiYo yoghurt maker an easy way to do this but you can use any insulation method you wish. Basically you fill your screw top jar about 1/4 full with lukewarm water, add sachet, shake to mix then top up with more lukewarm water - at the same time boil enough water to fill up the maker to the top of the red baffle, pop the jar and leave overnight (8-12 hours)Yogurt is a delicious and nutritious food that has been enjoyed by people all over the world for centuries. In recent years, there has been a growing interest in making yogurt at home with EasiYo Yogurt Sachets. This product has become very popular in the UK, and in this article, we will explore where to buy EasiYo Yogurt Sachets in the UK. Once the yogurt has been opened it should ideally be eaten within a week but according to guidelines can last up to two weeks in the fridge. However, I highly doubt that it’ll last any longer than a day or two in this household! EasiYo Yogurt Its works out much cheaper for me to make 1kg of yogurt then buying store bought stuff filled with artificial sweeteners and preservatives. It won't last as long as shop bought stuff as its free from preservatives - although mine will sort of last for about a week. (its usually eaten within 24hrs ) The EasiYo Yogurt Maker (and yogurt jars) are manufactured from US and UK FDA approved polypropylene grade PP130RE1. All parts are completely free from polycarbonate, BPA or any form of anti-environmental hormones. The Taste Test EasiYofirst came about in New Zealand’s South Island almost one hundred and fifty years ago. EasiYo’s parent company ‘Westland Milk Products’ has since created a wide range of high-quality, dairy-based products that are now sold worldwide. The EasiYo Yogurt Maker

Martin Lewis: Do you have a Power of Attorney? It’s crucial protection – not just for the elderly – and more important than a will

I'm glad there's a Yog thread bounced to the top of the board as I am having problems with my Easiyo

Put yog in your large jar, addthe uht milk up to mark on side of jar, add dried milk powder. Stir and put lid on. Mix & Fill – Half-fill the EasiYo Yoghurt Jar with water, add the contents of your sachet, shake well and then top it up to the fill line with more water. Like the sound of home-made yoghurt, but not sure where to start? Start here! EasiYo’s Yoghurt Starter Kit has everything you need to begin making delicious, nutritious EasiYo yoghurt at home.

yoghurt jar – The large inner yoghurt pot is gently tapered with rounded corners at the base so it’s easy to spoon every last bit of yoghurt out, and it’s dishwasher safe too. BPA free.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment