276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Logitech Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse RGB Backlit 20 Programmable Buttons Earplug 4 centimeters Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Corsair DARKSTAR Wireless is a wireless MMO mouse that represents a solid alternative to the Razer Naga Pro if you want

NOTE: If you're new to Logitech Gaming Software or you want to use only one profile with your mouse, first follow the steps in answer 360023409833 to set up your Default Profile as a Persistent Profile. We've spent hundreds of hours playing Final Fantasy 14 with the Corsair Scimitar RGB Elite across several different DPS and healer classes, and the mouse has never let us down. NOTE: Logitech Gaming Software will detect some games you've installed and create profiles for them. You can create profiles for other games yourself (see answer 360023409833 for help).We've converted this review to Test Bench 1.2. This update simplifies our Weight test and expands on our CPI test from Test Bench 1.1, resulting in changes to test results in both sections. For more details, you can see our complete changelog here. It comes with Logitech's Hero 25K sensor, which is the company's go-to in just about all its mice these days. It's an awesome sensor; snappy and accurate. Tried it in CS:GO, I bound it's extra keys to change weapons and to reload, I don't even have to move my fingers off my WASD keys. The ASUS ROG Spatha X is a high-end wireless option with a distinctive angular look, and it's a good alternative to the Razer Naga Pro if you prefer an even larger, bulkier mouse. However, it's heavy compared to most gaming mice and has fewer programmable buttons than other options.

The one thing to note, and it's probably not of much interest to lefties, there is a right-handed only version of this mouse called the Logitech G Pro X Superlight. It shaves off 17 grams of weight but also loses the switchable side buttons and the DPI switch for it. Left-handed gaming mouse FAQ Are there dedicated left-handed gaming mice? This took a little getting used to, but it works well. Again, two choices: If I am not using the G-shift button, then I can rest my ring finger along the side of the button. However, I do like the G-shift button, so I rest my ring finger on top of it. My pinky finger grips the mouse on the right side. Since the mouse is lighter (compared to the G700), using my pinky finger to grip and help with movement is not a problem for me. The bottom edge of this side of the mouse is rubber, which helps to grip it. Does your pinky hurt? Give it a chance. Your muscles will adjust.The Corsair SCIMITAR PRO RGB is the predecessor to the Corsair SCIMITAR RGB ELITE and is similar in most respects. It's typically a bit less expensive than the newer model; however, it uses a slightly older sensor, which doesn't perform quite as well. A huge selling point about Corsair's product is the fact that the 12 buttons on the side are on a patented 'slider' that can be positioned to take into account your hand and grip for maximum comfort. Converting profiles from the G700 to the G600. These 2 mice have different buttons, so don't expect to plug-and-play. Although you can see the G700 profiles in the LGS when the G600 is plugged in, you cannot use the G700 profile successfully unless you remap all keys to the G600. It's easy to do. All of the commands associated with a profile are listed in the commands menu area in LGS (on the left side of the screen). Drag and drop the commands from the commands menu to the G600 buttons and you're ready to go. If you are permanently switching from G700 to G600, remapping existing profiles is fine. If you plan to use both mice interchangeably, then rename the G700 profiles to have G700 in the name, and copy/save-as the G700 profiles to G600 profiles and do the remapping; so, you'll have 2 sets of profiles...one for G700 and one for G600. Razer has created a left-handed version of the popular Naga, however, which is a smart choice given its many-button design cannot work in an ambidextrous layout. Are ambidextrous mice good?

Windows only — try using a different USB port. If it makes a difference, try updating the motherboard USB chipset driver. thumb buttons, plus 8 on top are the main reason I bought this. Perfectly size that I'm not reaching or hitting multiple at once. I use automatic game detection for both G700 and G600, which means unlimited profiles and no hassles with profile switching...works well for me. For the G600, there are also modes. So, for each profile, you can have up to 3 modes...each mode has its own button configuration. Here is how this is helpful to me... Game #1: The main character has two movement options: human, which is used most of the time; mechanized armor/tank, which is used occasionally. The controls are different for each. So, I have 1 profile for the game with 2 modes (one for the human, one for the armor/tank). Press the mode switch button (G8 or whatever you want to set it to) and I can easily switch between human and armor/tank settings. Very nice. I'm using the G600 on a PC with Windows XP Home SP3; the Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) version is 8.45.88. The firmware version is 77.02.17. I'm also using the G600 on a PC with Windows 10 Technical Preview with LGS version 8.57.145. Using the native windows installer, hit the start menu, search for or navigate to “Add or Remove Programs” find Logitech G HUB and follow the wizard to uninstall. What is Logitech Gaming Software?

Sometimes the file gets a little wonky and the software has trouble writing the settings to save. A fresh file usually fixes this issue. How to uninstall Logitech Gaming Software Make sure you have a clean install environment, make sure all previous installs of LGS and G HUB are uninstalled and use something like Revo Uninstaller to get rid of any remnant files. How to uninstall G HUB There's no way you could squeeze all the Naga's many buttons onto an ambidextrous design. Or you could but it'd be an absolute mess of a mouse. Thankfully Razer has created the online-exclusive Naga Left-Handed Edition which caters purely for the sinister southpaws.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment