276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Logitech Brio Stream Webcam - Ultra 4K HD Video Calling, Noise-Cancelling Mic, HD Auto Light Correction, Wide Angle, Compatible with Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google Meet on PC / Mac, Streaming - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Given a choice, we’d rather have a streamed meeting in 1080p that was uninterrupted than one in 4K that stuttered repeatedly. Stunning 4K Ultra HD Video: The standout feature of the Brio is its 4K Ultra HD video quality. The level of detail, sharpness, and clarity it delivers is jaw-dropping. Whether I'm on a work call, virtual event, or a family video chat, the image quality is absolutely superb. It's like having a professional camera right on my computer. In the System Report, if the camera is properly recognized, it will be listed under “Camera” as “Logitech BRIO.” To stream and broadcast video, Logitech recommends XSplit Broadcaster (xsplit.com). As an alternative, you can use OBS (OBproject.com).

At least three of Logitech’s webcams (including the Brio) are certified to be compatible with various video conferencing platforms like Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Cisco WebEx, and Cisco Jabber. However, only the Brio is also certified to be compatible with Microsoft Cortana and Windows Hello. Why the designers chose this concept we’ve no idea, but it seems a poor alternative to giving the foot a simple threaded bolt, and it gave us a few head-scratching moments when we tried to unscrew the clip, and it wouldn’t rotate at all. Logitech needs to explain this bizarre use of a thread in its instructions to avoid people breaking one of both parts trying to get them apart. In addition, the Brio is one of three Logitech webcams that work with regular Skype, Google Hangouts, and other VC applications, but only the Brio works with XSplit, OBS, and Twitch. In addition, it works with BlueJeans, Zoom, Fuze, GoToMeetings, Ring Central, and Cisco. Logitech Brio Ultra HD Pro Business Webcam review: DesignAs you’d expect, you have a full 30 frames per second, and a resolution of 4096 x 2160 with video modes that include 720p, 1080p, and of course 4k. Lighting The control tool is especially handy since many of the communication applications gave little or no control over the camera to adjust brightness, contrast or focusing. We’re torn about this design over some aspects, but most notably that the quality of construction isn’t consistent between the camera and its accessories.

But, before I share the details on this new Logitech webcam, I’d like to let you know that I recorded a Youtube video where I reviewed it. I know a lot of people don’t like to do a lot of reading, but instead, find it easier to watch video content. In an attempt to keep small parts, like the modesty guard and USB cable, along with the camera, a small soft pouch comes in the box, an item that so many similar products often leave out. Easy Setup: Setting up the Brio is a breeze. It connects effortlessly to my PC, Mac, laptop, MacBook, or tablet via USB, and it's ready to use in seconds. The plug-and-play simplicity is a time-saver. Most of us realize that lighting plays an important role in how we look to others while on a video call. You might have an overhead light on, or you might have natural light from a nearby window. Additionally, you could have a lamp on as your sole light source. For those who want a very sharp image, with true HD quality, your search stops with the new Logitech Brio 4k. In my tests, which you’ll see in my video, I compare the new Brio to another popular Logitech webcam, the C920. Though the C920 is a solid, well respected model, the new Brio is clearly far superior.

Brio 505 Business webcam

The Logitech Brio 4K Webcam is, without a doubt, a game-changer when it comes to webcams. As someone who relies heavily on video conferencing for work and staying connected with friends and family, the Brio has elevated my virtual communication experience to a whole new level. Here's why I'm so impressed with the Logitech Brio: HD 5X ZOOM: Digitally zoom, pan, and choose from three field-of-view options while maintaining HD resolution The webcam comes with a 7.2-foot USB-A cable (longer than the 5- or 6-feet cable length on many Logitech webcams) and the webcam also supports USB-C. Try a different USB port:Sometimes a USB port on the host computer running the video conferencing software may have an issue That said, the image quality of the camera is very impressive, and there is a fantastic range of resolutions available from it in both still image and video capture.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment