276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Adam Wins the Internet

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Adam B is a household name. Not only hugely popular online, with videos boasting over half a billion views overall, Adam is also a live television host known for being the 40th presenter on the world's longest running kids TV programme, Blue Peter. This is a children's book. I started reading this with my 10-year-old son, who loves watching Blue Peter. Adam B, the author was a presenter on this show, until recently and is a YouTuber who, my son watches regularly.

All kids dream of becoming a YouTube star, the latest most-streamed sensation to hit the internet. For Adam this isn't only the stuff of dreams - he has one friend, no camera, and no money - hence no chance of becoming anything famous, let alone an internet sensation. The perfect read for all budding young YouTubers, Adam Wins the Internet is the amazing debut kids' book from Blue Peter presenter and YouTube star AdamB!

About Adam B

There's nothing thirteen-year-old Adam wants more than to become a successful YouTuber, but it has always seemed impossible. Then one day a mysterious pop-up ad calling itself Popularis Incrementum promises to make ALL HIS DREAMS COME TRUE. Suddenly a world of FAME, FORTUNE and FANCY TVs awaits! As I say, we started reading it together until he decided the book was so good, he had to carry on without me, so he didn't have to wait for the rest. Author Guy Bass introduces SCRAP, about one robot who tried to protect the humans on his planet against an army of robots. Now the humans need his...

You can also use the external lift near the Artists' Entrance on Southbank Centre Square to reach Mandela Walk, Level 2. The winners of The Farshore Reading for Pleasure Teacher Awards 2023, highlighting the work schools are doing to encourage a love of reading, have... Everybody dreams of becoming a superstar YouTube sensation, but for Adam – a penniless, cameraless nobody, with only one friend – it isn't just a dream, it's a complete and utter, never-going-to-happen-in-a-million-years absolute impossibility!

I started reading this with my ten-year-old son … until he decided the book was so good, he had to carry on without me' - Val, parent reviewer If you're coming to Coles by car, why not take advantage of the 2 hours free parking at Sainsbury's Pioneer Square - just follow the signs for Pioneer Square as you drive into Bicester and park in the multi-storey car park above the supermarket. Come down the travelators, exit Sainsbury's, turn right and follow the pedestrianised walkway to Crown Walk and turn right - and Coles will be right in front of you. You don't need to shop in Sainsbury's to get the free parking! Where to Find Us For step-free access from the Queen Elizabeth Hall Slip Road off Belvedere Road to the Queen Elizabeth Hall auditorium seating (excluding rows A to C) and wheelchair spaces in the Rear Stalls, plus Queen Elizabeth Hall Foyer and the Purcell Room, please use the Queen Elizabeth Hall main entrance. A superbly funny debut comedy story … A wonderful read, full of fun but, above all, heart and a clear message to not give up on your dreams' - Karla, Netgalley reviewer

Talk to a member of staff at the auditorium entrance if you have a disability that means you can’t queue, or you need extra time to take your seat. They can arrange priority entry for you as soon as the doors open.Thank you to Netgalley and Bloomsbury Publishing Plc (UK & ANZ) for the opportunity to read and review this book. Night Mayor Franklefink has vanished from the Transylvanian Express - and it's up to you to solve the case! Part of the Solve Your Own Mystery seri...

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment