276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mystic Mondays Tarot: A Deck for the Modern Mystic

£10.995£21.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Expect to see a considered selection of homewares, accessories, beauty and lifestyle products from the likes of Studio Wald, Evermore, Join, and Blästa Henriët, alongside a diverse range of small brands and independents that bring together home and healing.

The book is in colour, with a small colour image and a double page spread for each card (one page for upright, one for reversed) with a few keywords each. This is my first glossy deck, so the concept is new to me: very shiny and reflective which I like, although it’s made taking photos of them difficult.Create a ritual with your magic practice and view all your Tarot and Oracle cards in the Calendar view!

With both regular and reversed interpretations, gorgeous imagery, and heart-hitting wisdom, I’ve used each daily drawing like a happy little shield to carry with me each day. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. The enriching, thought-provoking content allows people to connect with their highest self through tarot and experience moments of meaning, revelation, and personal growth. I love how there’s a calendar for both the daily tarot cards and crystals because I can go back to look at them whenever I want, and it’s just a really nice feature.

Direct and straight to the point, the King of Wands asks you to create goals for yourself with clarity and imagination.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment