276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ask a Manager: How to Navigate Clueless Colleagues, Lunch-Stealing Bosses, and the Rest of Your Life at Work

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She has numerous blogs stemming from categories including team building, business process management, leadership, change management, HR and many more. 15. The Digital Project Manager

Ask a Manager - dealing with jerks at work jerks — Ask a Manager - dealing with jerks at work

holding people accountable isn’t always about formal action; sometimes it’s just a direct conversation. The AH blog consists of highly informative content on all kinds of elements associated with software development. Just select the category you want to read on and start exploring! This blog, written by a number of well-groomed project management professionals, provides information on multiple aspects of project management including basic concepts, project planning, reporting, issue resolution, risk management, data visualization, new trends in project management and a lot more. A light bulb suddenly went off in my brain as to what was going on – and it turned out I was correct. When I had slammed my hands on my computer in frustration earlier, three things had happened that I didn’t realize or intend:A role on the team I would be working on that had been a full-time role (I know this because I applied a few years ago) is now only part-time, yet they claim to be growing the team! This clean and green blog has been cited as one of the top 25 ranked project management blogs. Written and maintained by project managers having years of project management experience, this is one of the best project management blogs you can bookmark today to learn lessons straight from experience. I have a spider phobia and my boss has a spider, can I ask to give my raise to my coworkers instead, and more

my favorite posts of all time — Ask a Manager

If your interviewer asks why you left that job, you shouldn’t lie — but you should have a short ( short!), upbeat answer about why it wasn’t the right fit and, depending on the details, possibly what you learned from it. We’re talking like two sentences here at the most — with a few more prepared to use in case they ask any follow-ups. But you absolutely do not need to raise it on your own.Project management is evolving with time. With the numerous tools, technologies, applications, and frameworks that are shaping project management for the modern world, it is important to stay ahead. Based on his knowledge, he tries to impart information in a way that focuses on prevailing frameworks and models, focusing on different elements especially related to Agile, all the while giving an insight to ideas and discussions by other authors and project managers. 13. The Green Project Management Blog I second the praise above, and also wanted to praise how your responses are always so empathetic and kind. Its a worthwhile thing to model for everyone, I think – you show how we all should be treating the people around us. John Carroll is the author of The Way of the Project Manager. His book focuses on a Taoist approach to surviving in the project management industry. The articles in this blog are based on this book and are great resources for anything you need to know about project management. 12. Easy in Theory, Difficult in Practice

Ask a Manager the new hire who showed up is not the same - Ask a Manager

And sure, there could also be a bit of “Whoa — I had no idea doll phobias could be such a thing!” And that’s okay. If they didn’t know, now they do. There’s probably more than one person in your office who will be more aware of phobias as a result and that’s a good thing. To his credit, the interviewer thought it was a funny response and said, “Stop staring at me!” Didn’t get the job though.I accidentally hit the key combination to turn on the ‘voice assist’ built into my computer to dictate to the visually impaired.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment