276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Handy THLC Log Cart with Waterproof Cover, 100kg Max Load - 1 Year Guarantee

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Also the E-7310 can carry medium logs as well as a short log trailer, allowing it to carry a maximum of 7 points at once. It allows the user to work at hip height which means a wheel barrow can be placed underneath to collect falling timber, keeping your working area clean and safe.

you can find yourself stuck in rather small puddles of mud with small logs with certain trucks (B-131) while others might go right through easily (C-375).You’ll also find wood chippers, stump grinders and all the kinds of forestry equipment and accessories you could possibly need. Timber Croc products have a multi-plated teeth system that securely grips and holds logs, pallets, planks and weights of varying sizes. Unless a truck mod conflicts with it, it's always a good idea to carry one because it doesn't seem to have an impact on truck performance. The majority of the trucks I have access to are all three starrs, does that mean they have the same stats? I've played the first two maps, and there are only medium log carriers and rescue vehicles for unlocking, so starting with c255 is a must.

We have sold several hundred of these over the years and some people still prefer this style, Just drop us a line for pricing and availability. Ural" series (C-375, C-4320xx) are on the whole faster but relatively thin wheels doesn't provide traction for such loads, except may be C-432010, which comparable with C-2xx series, but tweaked for speed rather than for pulling.After it is made, we send it to be Hot Dip Galvanised which gives many years of rust protection inside and out. series are powerful enough to carry long logs but consume fuel very fast (C-255 on 1+ has ~30 L/min, C-260 on 1+ has ~40 L/min).

for instance completing a map using the B-130 only or trucks like the C-256 with regular road tires on it.I didn't drive "KamAZ" series (C-4310, C-65111, C-65115) much, but can certainly say that latter can reach up to ingame ~50 kmh and is fastest truck in game while having 9-speed gearbox, flat tires and no offroad abilities .

Our range of premium sawhorses include stand-alone log holders, log holders for tractors, quad log holders and more. Originally posted by Malidictus: This brings up another question, though - what's the point of using anything besides the C255?

We make it possible to turn the laborious splitting of the pile of logs that would normally take you hours upon hours, into a fun stress relieving past-time. The Timber Croc Log Holder was invented, designed and manufactured in Ireland and is design copyright approved and patent protected as the original Timber Croc. Being an avid chainsaw user myself, I became frustrated with using sub-standard saw horses and was all too aware of the horrific dangers and accidents associated with log cutting. I don't feel like doing a zillion trips with short logs, plus towing that giant trailer is half the fun.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment