276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Can You Keep A Secret?

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Kinsella’s] dialogue is sharp, even her minor characters are well drawn, and her parody of the marketing world is very funny.” — Washington Post Book World All my friends gave Can You Keep A Secret? a high score, all of them loved it, all of them asked me to read it. Meet Bridget Jones —a 30-something Singleton who is certain she would have all the answers if she could: Anyway. I've been on the hunt for really funny fluff this past month and finally decided to pull the trigger on my first Sophia Kinsella book. Supposedly, this was a HI-LARIOUS rom-com, and I was in the market for exactly that. How hard is it to keep your deepest, darkest secrets, especially if you think you are about to die? Well for poor Emma, it seems to be quite hard.

Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella: 9780385338080

As a financial journalist on the magazine Pensions World, having to write the most boring articles in the world! My career’s a complete joke. I’m not a top businesswoman at all. I haven’t got a team. I’m just a crappy assistant and I just had my first ever big meeting and it was a complete disaster. Half the time I haven’t a clue what people are talking about, I don’t know what logistical means, I’m never going to get promoted, and I owe my dad four thousand quid, and I’ve never really been in love...” Meet Emma Corrigan, a young woman with a huge heart, an irrepressible spirit, and a few little secrets:The story is a big mouthful of pink cotton candy -- a light and fluffy romance. Fearing a plane crash, The heroine spills all her deepest secrets to a total stranger. Fortunately, their plane didn’t crash. Unfortunately, the total stranger turned out to be the CEO of her company. Worse, he manages to spill all her secrets on national television. Of course he didn't use her name, but she gave it away by her behavior. This is a delicious book! Weiner's witty, original, fast-moving debut features a lovable heroine, a solid cast, snappy dialogue and a poignant take on life's priorities.

Can You Keep a Secret? (2019) - IMDb Can You Keep a Secret? (2019) - IMDb

Sophie’s latest novel, Surprise Me, published in February 2018, presents a humorous yet moving portrait of a marriage—its intricacies, comforts, and complications. Surprise Me reveals that hidden layers in a close relationship are often yet to be discovered. I’m running barefoot in the wet mud under the low, leafy tree branches. I’m scared. I know that I’m scared. And that I have good reason. Alan Pergament of The Buffalo News, upon stumbling upon a television rerun of the film, praised the cameo appearance of Kate Welshofer, a WGRZ news reporter who makes a cameo in the film, but panned the remainder of the film, stating that he "bailed" shortly after Welshofer's appearance. [6] Box office [ edit ]My only problem with this book is that I felt like it could have been longer! It felt rushed at times and I wished there was more of an ending. I wanted to know how it all came together and like, for example, how Kerry was doing (terribly, I hope). With time, Emma breaks the news to Connor and breaks up with him, asking him to be tightlipped about the whole ordeal, but Connor can’t exactly keep a secret, so he embarrasses her at a party. Becoming Deeper

Can You Keep a Secret? (film) - Wikipedia Can You Keep a Secret? (film) - Wikipedia

I've read the book, and I loved it... This one on the other hand, ehhmm... It's noticeable that it's a budget movie. Bad cinematography and poorly acting actually - which is interesting because there are some big names in the cast. OBVIOUSLY a bad director! In my dream, I’m running through mud, my pale nightgown flapping. I can hear the splat splat splat of my bare feet as they slap the soft, wet ground. In 2014 she published a Young Adult novel Finding Audrey about a teenage girl with social anxiety and her madcap family, and in January 2018, Sophie published her first illustrated book for young readers about the charming adventures of a mother-daughter fairy duo, Mummy Fairy and Me (also published as Fairy Mom and Me).It’s my first Sophie Kinsella read and although it wasn’t completely successful, I have a feeling I’ll enjoy her YA novel, Finding Audrey more. Here’s my lovely friend’s, Alice’s review of said YA book. I love lazy mornings, lying in bed and thinking about the day ahead. But with two small children, I don’t get many of them! Secrets she wouldn’t share with anyone in the world: I have no idea what NATO stands for. Or even what it is.

CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET? Read Online Free Without Download CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET? Read Online Free Without Download

you ever had that experience when something is really really funny but you can't laugh outright or even smile cos people around you will start getting wary? this book is deadly. you have to read it on some secluded (preferably enclosed [okay make it enclosed and sound-proof]) place so you can laugh without being hampered. There was quite a bit of the ridiculous in this as far as nonsensical plot stuff goes, but I don't read this genre to get a glimpse of realism. So, a lot of the nuttier aspects of the story, like the way her co-workers figured out he was talking about her on television, get a pass from me.Pergament, Alan (May 18, 2020). "The 'secret' is out and Kate Welshofer is the most Buffalo thing about it". The Buffalo News . Retrieved May 18, 2020. Sophie Kinsella has sold over 40 million copies of her books in more than 60 countries, and she has been translated into over 40 languages. Can You Keep a Secret?, Sophie Kinsella- Editorial Review". barnesandnoble.com. 22 April 2005 . Retrieved 17 April 2011.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment