276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Yinyoo KBEAR KS2 in Ear Monitors, KB KS2 Stereo Bass Headphone, 1BA+1DD Hybrid Over-Ear Earbud Headset Noise Cancelling Earphone with Removable Cable for Running Walking Church Stage (No mic, Green)

£13.995£27.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Mids regions are mostly recessed, vocals are just little bit recessed, tonality of voices are still precise but warmer than usual.

The KB01 it is built by way of 3D printing using medical grade resin and there isn’t a glue spot, burr, jagged edge or miss-alignment… Anywhere. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Technicalities​ Soundstage​The stage size of the KBear KB01 feels average to slightly above average all the way around. These isolates less than what your average IEM can, with background noise more audible than other passive isolated IEMs.

The cable still starts out with a 90º jack in black housing with a silver ring accent and a proper strain relief. Do be wary of using high gain on these as IEMs in general are quite sensitive and may introduce audible noise floor.

Speaking of it being light, the Storm is quite comfortable to the ear because of it not weighing that much but does suffer from “feeling cheap” due to its heft not alluding quality. Earphone after earphone and advertisement after advertisement get displayed upon many Facebook group walls every week it seems. strands of 6N OFC high-quality earphone cable not only effectively improve the transparency, separation, sound field, making the sound bottom crystal clear, vocals and musical instruments are more beautiful and beautiful, but also provides better sound quality signal transmission. I was told that KBEar Storm was tuned toward the purpose for stage monitoring, however, I had not yet try it out for stage monitoring, indeed, none of my bandmate having that kind of experience too.The perfect pair of earphones, those that disagree with my opinion should be dismissed immediately as they be haters.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment