276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nightball 12811 Football, White

£21.365£42.73Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now sports enthusiasts can play a wide variety of sports long after the sun goes down thanks to the new line of 'Night' products from Tangle Sportz," continues Zawitz. "These new products will add to Tangle's unique history of designing and marketing innovative products for consumers of all ages."

Although the first night football game was played in 1892, night games were rare in the early decades of football. These days, night football games are commonplace at all levels of play. Bought this gor my son and nephew. They both love them! Perfect size, bright colors, and good quality! Glow-in-the-dark footballs share quite a few of the same features and specifications as regulation leather footballs. Size While a regulation football is made of leather or synthetic leather, a glow-in-the-dark football often will consist of rubber or a rubber-plastic mix. These materials are cover the air bladder in the middle. Some glow-in-the-dark footballs consist of a firm foam that has a little give to it but is easy to grip. Glow-in-the-dark football pricesThe lights are bright, so this is also fun in daylight. There are gaps in this ball, which makes it easier for little sister to catch, hold, and throw, so it is more versatile and fun for a greater age range than a regular football. So fun to watch my grandson play outside with this in the evenings. Now with shorter daylight hours he just thinks it is the best ever. Our sons (ages 12 & 14) were surprised to see this football suddenly show up as an outdoor surprise. Dad was also happy to play, wishing they didn't have to come in for bedtime. They all enjoyed the flashing lights that turned on, on impact. It was a lot of fun for me to see. I liked that the item was small enough for a 9 year old to handle. He liked that he could catch it easily because his fingers went inside the plastic frame.

The gifts were sent to California as holiday gifts. I just got a picture of the blanket my niece was making from the kit I sent her, with a big smile on her face. Three tiny button cell batteries provide enough power to illuminate the NightBall for over 50 hours. The smart LED module design makes changing them as easy as a wide open catch in the end zone. Really liked the concept but the football is heavier than expected and since my grandson is 9 he finds it not that easy to throw or catch or play with overall so I am disappointed. I think this item should be rated for an older child perhaps around 12 years old. I'm sorry if I've confused you. My sympathies go out to you! Even yet, it is one of the most important decisions you'll ever make. If you’re still unsure which type of best glow in the dark football is best for you, I recommend comparing the characteristics and functionalities of the best glow in the dark football listed above. Each has advantages and disadvantages. 5. Why should I buy a best glow in the dark football? Terry McAulay, aged 63 is an NFL referee who has now transitioned into the role of a halftime commentator. With his understanding of the game and expertise, in rule interpretations, he brings insights, to the broadcasting team during halftime. Marshawn Lynch (Age: 37)

THE ULTIMATE FUN IN THE DARK - Enjoy the precious moments of a round of american football with family and friends. This glow football guarantees a lot of fun, joy and memorable moments like playing football nfl in the dark The batteries required by LED glow-in-the-dark footballs are often button cell batteries. Occasionally, you’ll find models that require AAA batteries, but a smaller battery is generally better since it reduces the overall weight of the football. Light modes Blake loved this toy and lives in a neighborhood with lots of boys is age. He looks forward to playing with this football for a long time

Glow-in-the-dark footballs usually cost less than standard footballs, largely because they don’t consist of expensive leather materials. However, they docosta bit more than a basic child’s rubber football.

Glow-in-the-dark football prices

Bought this for by Grandsons 7th birthday. There are nightly footballs games with his brothers. He really likes it. As you begin looking for glow-in-the-dark footballs, you’ll find two types of designs used to create the signature glow. LED The sun goes down and the fun comes up. Tangle Airless NightBall Football brings light and excitement into each and every throw. You may notice that your glow-in-the-dark football doesn’t deliver the same brightness every time. Here are some tips to help you get the brightest and longest glow from your football. The boys LOVED these footballs. We had a hard time getting them to put them down to open other gifts. Some of the adults loved them as well. Great gift idea!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment