276°
Posted 20 hours ago

How to Honeymoon Alone

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The key card is not in the pockets of my fluffy bathrobe and it’s not tucked into the bralette I’m wearing under my T-shirt. I'd say that I was intrigued and emotionally invested for the first third, but then it got a little too easygoing and mild for my personal reading tastes. He wasn’t a rude asshole like I see often with this trope he just wasn’t talkative at first and focused on working.

How to Honeymoon Alone by Olivia Hayle | The StoryGraph How to Honeymoon Alone by Olivia Hayle | The StoryGraph

There is a lot to be enjoyed in this romance, with a steamy and passionate relationship at the heart of it that really does manage to keep the reader guessing.The kind of guests who stay at the Winter Resort could probably fill the pages of a murder mystery novel all by themselves.

How to Honeymoon Alone by Olivia Hayle - Audiobook | Scribd How to Honeymoon Alone by Olivia Hayle - Audiobook | Scribd

There’s something about his impossibility and unpredictability—Who sits down at another person’s table? but then i loved the whole thing about taking your vacation self back home with you and just learning from it a bit. He’s well acquainted with the fact that I’m a beginner and finds a lot of amusement in instructing me how to grip the rod, and how to flick and cast it. Objectively, yes, hot would be the right description of the man sitting beside me, his face turned toward the waves and a strong arm draped along the backrest.He asks for the check as soon as we’re done, and when it arrives, he doesn’t give it a second glance. The heroine is a total sweetheart who is trying to find herself again after ending her only long term relationship, and the hero is a bit of a mystery.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment