276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dell Performance Dock WD19DC 240W

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The success rate of connecting the the external monitor using since usb c is 1 out of 10 try only. I have only hdmi support on my monitor, so couldn't really try the DP port. Reset the monitor to Factory Defaults. See the User Guide of your monitor for more information about how to reset the monitor to factory defaults. I called Dell Canada and they suggested the TB18DC over the WD19TB (but couldn't provide any reasoning why). I have heard some pretty awful things about the TB18DC on Reddit after a few searches.

BTW I'm using a Thunderbolt 3 -> DP cable for both monitors and have upgraded the WD19TB firmware to its latest version. Recently I also noticed that the mac is detecting my external monitor when connected to top USB C. The one near to hinge. I can see the monitor name from the settings. But the signal not coming to the display. But if I connect to bottom USB C it won't show anything at all.To learn more about setting up and troubleshooting issues with multiple monitor setups, see these Dell knowledge base articles: How to Set up Dual Monitors or Multiple Monitors or How to Troubleshoot Multiple Monitor Issues Note: Configuration that is supported with AMD and Nvidia in special-graphics mode. This mode is listed in the BIOS for the Dell Precision mobile workstations 7530 and 7730 requires enabling special-graphics mode when Switchable is enabled.

HBR2 is DP 1.2 (5.4 Gbps maximum link rate per lane). With DP overhead, the effective data rate is 4.3 Gbps per lane. Laptop supports HBR2 if the DisplayPort supports DP 1.2 protocol. Adaptable to your workload: Conveniently choose between a single USB-C cable or dual USB-C functionality, a feature compatible with our Precision 7000 workstations. Plus, with magnetically separable USB-C cables , it is easy to get the flexibility you need. Verify if the device is detected in Windows Device Manager and that the correct device drivers are installed. Note: To learn more about updating the BIOS on a Dell computer, see the Dell knowledge base article: Dell BIOS Updates I have macbook pro 16" and WD19DC connected to one external monitor. Using mac display as second monitor.MacRumors attracts a broad audience of both consumers and professionals interested in the latest technologies and products. We also boast an active community focused on purchasing decisions and technical aspects of the iPhone, iPod, iPad, and Mac platforms. When available, closed caption (subtitles) language settings can be chosen using the Settings or CC icon on this video player.

External monitors require a certain amount of bandwidth to work properly. Monitors with higher resolution require more bandwidth. The WD19TB’s are solid. We’ve had multi monitors issues with the WD15’s, and the D6000’s were an absolute disaster. Honestly i am kind of lost in the jungle of display protocol standards and can't find the reason for this strange behaviour. I would expect to be able to use my MacBook with a single connector since the power supply and protocols should be compatible and only be required to use the second connector with the energy hungry monster Precision 7540. Hard drive retention: Hard drive retention is not available on models with a soldered hard drive, including XPS 9315 2in1, Chromebooks or Venue tablets, except the Venue 11 Pro.

Inleiding

I am not facing any extension issue, but what I have problem is with detecting the display. Sometimes the external monitor won't detect but the mouse and keyboard is okay. And I also see lagging on mac os interface when this occurs. Industry Standard Compatibility (Limited functionality with computers from other manufacturers) (PDF - English Only) The WD19DC has two USB-C cables coming off of it as it is built for a certain latitude line that has two, but you can use it with a precision that only has one. (support for 4 external monitors i believe?) I also flashed the new firmware using a windows pc, since macos is not supported officially but i did not notice any changes.

Accidental Damage-Additional Information: Accidental Damage Service excludes theft, loss, and damage due to fire, flood or other acts of nature, or intentional damage. Customer may be required to return damaged unit to Dell. Limit of 1 qualified incident per contract year. For more information, consumers visit Accidental Damage Service Contract (Consumer) or commercial customers visit Accidental Damage Service Contract (Commercial). Has anyone resolved this. I have the same problem. It works fine with the Dell Workstations we have, but mirrors on the MAC. We also have D6000 in another region and they work fine, but we have gone to the WD19 as it supports the additional power required. Note: If higher resolution monitors are used, the Graphics driver makes a judgment that is based on monitor specifications and display configurations. Some resolutions may not be supported and is removed from the Intel Graphics Media Control Panel. My issue is that when I restart or wake my MBP, one of the monitors drops to 30Hz - Mac OS won't let me change its refresh rate. Estimated valueis Dell’s estimate of product value based on industry data, including the prices at which third-party retailers have offered or valued the same or comparable products, in its most recent survey of major online and/or off-line retailers. Third-party retailer data may not be based on actual sales.

Invest in your environment: Reduce waste while upgrading with power and connectivity modules made from 100% recycled plastic.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment