276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vaseline Mini Lip Therapy Lip Balm, Rosy Lips | Intensive Lip Repair Treatment for Cracked, Dry and Chapped Lips | Mini Travel Size 7 grams (Pack of 2)

£22.215£44.43Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Camp also points to Paula’s Choice super-moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid + Peptide Lip Treatment Booster as a top balm for chapped lips.

Vaseline Petroleum Jelly is made from 100 percent triple-purified petroleum jelly that locks moisture into the skin, moisturizing it to repair and relieve dryness, but there’s so much more to this wonder jelly. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. I like that it’s made with organic ingredients like coconut oil and shea butter that help nourish; my lips have yet to chap this winter, if that’s any indication,” she says.

While two people can never seem to agree on what the best lip balm really is, it’s safe to say this humble beauty product is adored by all, especially in the winter. It contains pure petroleum jelly which provides long-lasting moisturisation to the top protective layer of your lips while also penetrating deeper into the skin to moisturise and instantly soften and soothe chapped dry lips. They look much more… vibrant, I guess, is the word…without looking like I put on any type of tint or lipstick, which isn’t my thing.

Keep glue and adhesives from drying out by smoothing a dab of Vaseline under the cap and around the rim. Now that we’re all caught up with all things chapped lips and lip balm, let’s get to the good part: From hydrating salves to medicated balm to subtle lip tints, here are the best lip balm options we can’t live without.Congestion–rub on chest; stuffy nose–rub under nose; coughing–rub on the soles of the feet (it sounds weird, but I swear it works). It’s SPF 30, so it’s perfect for protecting your lips from UV rays but feels exactly like regular luscious lip balm that doesn’t smell or taste like chemicals.

Lips dry out faster than other parts of the skin since they don’t have the same oil glands that are present on the rest of the face,” Marisa Garshick, MD, a board-certified dermatologist at MDCS Dermatology in New York, tells Glamour. You'll find multiple promotions on lip balm happening daily, so you won't miss out on getting the savings. Beware when lip balms are marketed as medicated and contain ingredients such as menthol or camphor,” Stacey Tull, MD, MPH, a board-certified dermatologist and founder of St. This tube of Vaseline Lip Therapy Original Lip Balm helps deliver the moisturizing benefits of petroleum jelly in a daytime-friendly format. I love the clear option for when I’m going barefaced, and opt for the Irie Rose color for a pop of lip color.Now, there’s no better time to discover all the ways Vaseline can make staying at home easier and more enjoyable while still taking care of your skin! The colorless balm is the perfect consistency, offering lasting coverage without making my lips feel sticky. Myhandsgetsweatyreallyeasily,sounlessI'mabletodigoutadryclothwhileoutside,thevaselineremainsstubbornlysealed. I didn’t know it was possible for an SPF-infused lip balm to not leave that weird, sunscreen-y aftertaste until I tried Cay Skin’s Isle Lip Balm,” says Glamour’s Sinay.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment