276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have fair and combination skin and this powder works wonderfully at keeping my makeup looking flawless all day long. I have been looking for a new powder to try out and obviously heard so much about LM powder because of its cult status! This powder is described as, “A weightless translucent loose powder, formulated with Micro-Blurring Technology™, to set and perfect for a flawless, locked-in finish. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform.

I wasn’t sure what my best shade would be but, as usual, the lightest shade I could find was the right one for me (almost). What really surprised me for a powder foundation was that it didn’t immediately settle into my fine lines and dry spots. THE LOCK-IT PRECISION POWDER BRUSH IS THE PERFECT TOOL TO USE WITH THIS POWDER BECAUSE IT GIVES YOU A SHINE-FREE FINISH IN CERTAIN AREAS, WITHOUT SACRIFICING A SEAMLESS BLEND. Formulated to be undetectable on all skintones, Lock-It Setting Powder has a complexion-boosting blend of mattifying particles to smooth imperfections and lock-in your look for a velvety matte finish. As big a fan as I am of Ben Nye I was more than willing to try the new Kat Von D Lock-It Brightening Powder!

But these powders are solid in terms of longevity and making the under-eye area look brightened and smooth. Because of my ADHD, I find organizing myself hard with non-longwear products because if I put it on first thing in the morning, I want to still look good when I’m removing it on my way to bed and I often don’t have time for multiple touch-ups throughout the day.

This powder is perfect for setting your foundation and concealer, ensuring a flawless matte finish that stays put. If you want something that's going to kick up your makeup game by a mile, this is a must-try powder.My medium-plus coverage does a good job covering any acne marks, and looks smooth and matte without appearing unnatural. Finish is soft matte; it doesn't completely mattify unlike other translucent powders (it is because of its semi- creamy texture) so this is good news for those who dislike the super matte look.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment