276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SabreCut 1 x MRSC01 Mini Micro Ratchet 1/4" Hex Stainless Steel Professional 72 Tooth Gear Hand Ratchet Wrench

£6.995£13.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The strength of a micrometric fastener is in its simplicity to use and, within limits, means that you re-tighten the strap every time. Oh, and in its cheapness to produce. SENA has a handy installation video that makes the installation process a snap. I recommend following it vs. floundering about yourself. I’ve had the Neotec 2 for about 500 miles now. I’ve only worn Shoei because they just kinda always fit my head and I became somewhat of a helmet snob. I figured the minor things that bothered me in the store would sort themselves out once the helmet broke in. Couple things: The only splash of color on this colorway is the orangey-red chinbar release lever. Otherwise, it’s monochrome all around. The fit is unchanged with the addition of the SRL- the earpieces and microphone blend right into the overall design of the helmet and do not intrude in any way. Noise

Continue holding the center button for another 2 seconds , at which point the intercom will announce configuration menu .Protective gears’ sole purpose is reducing the severity of an injury. Ear plugs are protective which I use. It’s price competitive with modular segment leaders and will be good option for a lot of riders. If you are currently shopping for a Klim TK1200, SCHUBERTH C4 or C3 Pro, then the Neotec II should also be on your list.

The Neotec II will get plenty of use this summer, so I’ll post an update at the end of September and see how the finish has held up. Fit & Comfort The micrometric (or micro ratchet, or plain ratchet) fastener is a relative newcomer to motorcycle crash helmets. It might be new, but it’s a real goodie. The 1/4" hex' hole in the end of the handle is great for spinning freely turning screws, nuts, etc. (obviously with a driver/adaptor if appropriate) like a screwdriver handle. I confess I did once use it (with a longer than standard bit - about 60mm) to successfully gain extra leverage for the ratchet action, in a very awkward situation, where I couldn't apply much force at full stretch of my finger tips! (I wasn't able to use my 'normal' 1/4" square drive ratchet with adaptors.) Clearly, that's not how it should be used & would undoubtedly negate warranty if damaged by doing so. I tried turning the head in different directions and engaging the then again. And it was all over the place.

I used one last year and mostly liked it. Comfy like you expect a premium-price helmet to be, beautifully put together and all-the-more-safe because by being so comfy and easy to wear, the rider stays fresh and alert for longer. Shoei call this ‘passive safety’ and I’m a big fan. My issues with the original GT were that the drop-down visor was a bit small and didn’t cut out enough light. Plus, it misted badly when dropped down and took a long while to clear. Adding another layer of plastic to look through compromises optical clarity (a problem on all lids with a drop-down visor). Long-term durability of the finish may not be the best, but that’s also somewhat expected from a matte colorway. I’ll post an update at the end of the season to see how the finish has weathered.

I’ve had mine for four months now and have ridden around 6000 miles in all weathers, on bikes ranging from my 2002 Yamaha Fazer 1000 to a 2019 BMW S1000RR, but mostly on a KTM 1290 Super Duke GT. The chinbar vent is dual purpose: it brings airflow into the helmet to keep you cool, and it also keeps the visor free of fog. I haven’t had the ability to ride the Neotec II in wet weather (yet, Calgary is living in a drought at the moment), so I’m unsure of how changes in humidity would impact the system’s effectiveness. I will update the review when I have an opportunity. As mentioned earlier, the quality of the paint is quite good. It’s uniform throughout. However, the matte deep grey version I have here is already showing some blemishes. Close helmet vents during cold weather my noggin is warm: hot weather, open vents with the modular flipped up, so cool;yes the dark sliding face screen is great in sunny times when dusk starts then dark screen is slide into helmet storage space & modular helmet clear screen is employed. Micro Ratchet Bit Driver - 1/4" Hex Drive - 72-Tooth Ratchet - Additional DriveOverview: Manufactured from high quality stainless steel with a fully polished satin finish. 72-Tooth, ultra-smooth ratchet with slide reverse. Additional drive at the base of handle. Ideal for limited as applications.Features:There were a few instances where my phone lost connection with the helmet, once requiring me to pull over and re-pair the SRL to my Galaxy S8. The re-pairing situation only happaned once in the two-dozen drips or so I used it on. Sound quality of both streaming audio/navigation and phone calls is pretty good. Calls are mostly clear at city speeds, and the person on the other end will hear you. Most people I talked to were genuinely surprised when I told them I was doing 30 – 50 mph on my motorcycle. The chin strap clasp for me is not an issue as a snug hold beats a rattling around skid lid on the ground which may twist your head off if not secured snuggly.Yes,it took awhile to find the happy clasp zone; using your fingers in From an aesthetic perspective, the matte finish on the tester I have here looks great. As you would expect from Shoei, the finish is top-notch. You won’t find any eggshelling , wraps at the seams, or variations in the color. The finish is even and uniform on every surface of the helmet. The visor provides ample sun protection, with 90% of the visible area shaded. Only about a fifth of my vision – the bottom left/right periphery – is unshielded. In-Helmet Audio & Communication Via the SENA SRL

As the SRL is designed for the Neotec, the buttons look as if they always came with the helmet. There are no bulky control units on the side of the helmet, or any other visual indicator (aside from the microphone) that you’ve installed anything at all. Installation of the system is easy – taking about 10-15 minutes the first time you do it – and the finished product looks great.The left-side mounted buttons are easy to operate, though the process is somewhat clunky with gloves. SENA has various voice commands built-in; you simple say “hello, SENA” to get the AI-party started. Overall, SENA’s SRL is the obvious companion to the Neotec II. It’s easy to install and asks for no aesthetic tradeoff. It sounds good and enhances the ride. In Conclusion, the Neotec II is a Comfortable & Feature Rich Flip-Up Helmet I managed to scuff the paint doing I’m not sure what , as I haven’t dropped the helmet or hit anything that I’m aware of. A layer of clear coat may have prevented the scuff in question, but I suppose I’ll never know what caused it in the first place. Bummer. Overall, this ratchet is a tad weighty for it's size, but then it is a one piece body with the expected ratchet plus a very useful (non-ratchet) 1/4" hex' drive in the other end!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment