276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Redo

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Needless to say, my current status is thorny. And no, I didn’t miss how close that word is to another one. What was so great about Remy? He’s got confidence, drive, has a great relationship with his family, dotes on his niece, and wants to take care of those he loves when he can. His only little flaw is that he doesn’t do relationships. (We all know why!) That’s about to change when he reconnects with his high school sweetheart Maria. You too? Awesome! Well, you’re going to LOVE The Redo then. Remy is everything you hoped he would be, and he finally gets his chance at forever with someone super special. Max Monroe saved Lexi’s (and my) favorite Winslow brother for last. The first book in the billionaire bad boys novels tends to divide audiences. Kline doesn’t make the best hero. Physically, he seems to fit the bill. But the idea of a humble billionaire who lives in a one bedroom apartment and pursues a normal life makes little sense to readers of the romance genre. It helps that the authors are such avid readers and, thus, have plenty of content to keep their conversations with fans going. Some of Max Monroe’s literary inspirations include Lauren Blakely and Erika Wilde

As such, the pair never really struggles with arguments or disagreements. When strife does arise, both ladies know when to compromise. As such, they never really fight over the direction of their stories. They have been fortunate enough to be such a compatible pair of writers. On the one hand, you have a confident photographer that has spent her life traversing the world and capturing images of the hottest men in modern times. Despite being the epitome of tall, dark, and incredibly handsome, Remington Winslow has been single for most of his life. It’s cliche and easy until you consider the fact that he was once left at the altar in a horrific moment. Max is the author behind the popular billionaire romance fiction series. His books are adored by readers who love his fun, flirty, and super-wealthy characters. Needless to say, my current status is thorny . And no, I didn’t miss how close that word is to another one.Oh my gosh, it has been so long since I’ve read a book by them! Glad you loved this, such a great review! And I’m just trying to survive a tangled web of unexpected motherhood and run one of the best real estate companies in town that never sleeps. See, multiple studies* have shown that after reading this book, you’re up to 99%** more likely to suffer from a chronic book hangover***. OH! I almost forgot the fortune teller! I LOVED what Max Monroe did with her character in this book. Things truly came full circle with her involved. According to the ladies, they are living their best lives, spending their days writing stories that make people smile and swoon. And it helps that they are such close friends. They understand one another on a fundamental level.

All across the USA, people are showing up dead. The deaths don't appear to be connected in any way until one particular death occurs and gets the Secretary of Defense's attention. He arranges for a task force to investigate. Yes, Max Monroe's book covers are usually quite eye-catching. They're designed to reflect the fun, romantic nature of his billionaire romance stories, making them a hit among readers. Max Monroe has thrived in light of a rapidly growing base of fans that appreciate the author’s flirtatious stories and steamy romances. The encouragement they keep receiving has driven them to continue producing some truly delectable stories.

Publication Order of Hollywood Books

He’s the jaded guy who doesn’t want to settle down, and I’m the career-focused woman with more baggage than a 747 can hold. But, ever since she met Kline Brooks, Georgia’s understanding of men has changed. Kline is a billionaire bad boy that doesn’t exactly fit the mold. It is worth noting that, while Max Monroe has enjoyed riding the mystery of their identity, the rumors surrounding this marketing ploy haven’t always been positive. It has been suggested that the ladies behind the Max Monroe pen name are not actually renowned bestselling authors but unknown writers that have been using this lie and the mystery it creates to garner attention.

Each author had also written more than fifteen novels during their career. Being best friends, it occurred to the ladies one random day that they could garner even greater success by combining their efforts and writing as a team.This is the fourth and final book in the Winslow Brother series and it was like coming home. At this point in the series we all got to know them very well, but there was this great sense of comfort in finally learning the story of older brother Remy. Honestly, we’re highly tempted to add a disclaimer about using protection while reading, but apparently, Trojan doesn’t offer *ahem* for electronic devices. So, just consider this a warning. A big warning. The Pact is going to make you laugh your booty off, but its HOT LEVEL is so OFF THE CHARTS, there’s a chance this book could get you pregnant via osmosis. And I’m just trying to survive a tangled web of unexpected motherhood and running one of the top real estate firms in the city that never sleeps. Unlike the first three books, this one isn’t as passionate and wild. It’s more about the emotional connection between Maria and Remy and honestly that’s what I’m here for. I loved how they gradually built trust and how their past connected to their future and how every minute they are together everything makes sense. The forced closeness provided a healthy dose of intense feelings that later turned into sexual tension, but seriously, the emotional connection and chemistry had me hooked and I never wanted to let go. Yes, Max Monroe's billionaire characters are a staple in his books. The most notable is "Billionaire Max," a charming and swoon-worthy character who appears in several of the series.

And whether or not it is true that Max Monroe is a pair of best-selling authors, no one can deny the fact that the ploy, if it is indeed a ploy, is working. The idea gets people talking and theorizing as to which two renowned bestselling authors could be behind the Max Monroe name. Put a finger down if you’re a Max Monroe reader who has been waiting for Remy Winslow to get his own book since you read his younger sister Winnie’s book Scoring the Billionaire.

Publication Order of Twisted Fairytales Books

No information has been discovered to prove or disprove these rumors. In fact, there is nothing at the moment to suggest that Max Monroe is a pair of ladies. At the moment, people only know what Max Monroe has decided to reveal to them, which isn’t much. But when we got to the end of The Secret and saw Remy stepping out of the elevator with Maria, I was delighted! I loved that the story alternated between the present and her past, giving us just enough insight to understand the connection between Maria and Remy. And your bonding guys… it was so nice!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment