276°
Posted 20 hours ago

San Martin SN021G Explorer Homage Watch 36mm Vintage Sapphire Glass PT5000 Automatic Mechanical Watches for Men

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The use of bronze and brass cases is different, because you don’t see that very often in these kinds of watches. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent.

San Martin Watches Review: Underappreciated Quality? San Martin Watches Review: Underappreciated Quality?

If the product you receive does not match our description, we will refund the full amount without affecting the resale of the product. Come join the discussion about watch collections, displays, watch winders, accessories, classifieds, and more! At first when I first opened the box I thought it looked a little small but once you put it on the wrist it just looks so right. Movement: Using old-fashioned mathematics, I checked the timekeeping of the PT5000 on day 5, day 10, day 15, and day 30.The movements I own with the greatest positional variance are a Selllita SW200-1 in a Glyciine Combat Sub, which will naturally run fast unless positionally adjusted, a few NH35s and this YN55. If you do plan on purchasing one, you can check the details of the particular watch you’re planning on getting. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. The good thing is this watch made me realize I like 3-6-9 dials, but to me, the 3-6-9 dial looks far better proportioned in a 36mm case. San Martin Watches are good, but not too much better than any other inexpensive dive watch or homage.

san

In my opinion, I think that while San Martin watches attempt to be of a higher quality than other brands, they end up just being a more expensive version of something you can get for cheaper elsewhere. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. I got an excellent deal on it in the 11/11 sale and it costs a fraction of a percent of what a Rolex Explorer 1016 costs. Bracelet is a little stiff but hopefully that’ll ease up with time, and I do think you could get away with male endlinks on this small watch. I added “Chinese” because their PT5000 movement (clone of ETA 2824-2 according to the internet) is purely Chinese.Whatever else Orient movements may be -- and the YN55 is theirs, not Seiko's -- difficult-to-field-regulate is not one of them. The best accuracy I've seen is using the 12 o'clock up resting position, which results in +11 seconds/day. The dividing line between heavy and light watches alludes me, but I can say my SN021-G is heavier than my digital Casio.

San Martin SN020-G with YN55a Movement My review of San Martin SN020-G with YN55a Movement

Let me close with a note on Rolex "glidelock" clasps: i have that style on a Submariner homage and "yes" it is remarkable what a difference it makes in comfort and ease of adjustment. Since I lack a scale that measures the weight of small items, I can only say my SN021-G weighs about the same as my iPhone. Do you even have this watch to talk about when you bothered to come here and made meaningless comment?

Above and beyond all the esthetical features, this watch sits very comfortable on the wrist thanks to the case design and dimensions and being well balanced with the bracelet. And lastly, the water resistance of their watches are going to be rated for a depth of up to 200 meters or more, usually.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment