276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Roses Vanille by Mancera Paris Eau de Parfum Spray 120ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It made me smell like something I couldn’t help but associate with a new car air freshener-leather seats, a clean fresh rolled tobacco scent, with a touch of soapy rose and fake vanilla. The musk, unfortunately, killed this picture very soon, completely suffocating me around 10 mins after spraying.

Beautiful rose in full bloom married to a creamy vanilla, not-too-sweet, which wears well until fading softly to a skin scent in about 5-6 hours in New England January weather. I have never smelled anything like it and I usually stay away from rose, but the rose here is far enough in the background that I don’t notice it too much.And I thought it would be my favorite because I love a good coffee note, but not getting that at all with IC. The more complex blends (dark purple), or the ones containing the coffee note, are cloying (to me, for sure).

First of all, what you smell is what you get, and I am very okay with the initial blast so YES, if you like more complex scents then this might not be the one for you.I’m a bit dissaponted because even tho I’ve seen many comparisons beetween the two I thought this one might still be slighlty different but no. I had high hopes for this as I imagined rose and vanilla being a sexy feminine composition, complimented by sweetness. These cookies may be set by us or by third party providers who add services/features to our sites (e.

honestly, if you are interested, I would say test it first or just stick with the cheaper Rose Gourmand from Zara. After a two days of wearing a sample of it, I can still smell it on my skin and on my clothes during the day, as if i sprayed myself continually throughout the day. A disappointment, I think I got too carried away by influencers, they said it was a nuclear bomb in terms of longevity and it is not true. I have tried all the tricks that are supposed to help a fragrance last longer but alas, it didn't work at all. It’s not mentioned in the notes but I smelled something like rhubarb or whatever it just really reminds me of like an arabian perfume.This is sticky, jammy, and headache-inducing especially if you are too heavy on the trigger with this one. First conclusion “on me”, no lemon whatsoever after 2 hours… The vanilla overpowers everything, very sugary with a touch of musk and maybe, maybe some wood.

I’m newer to powerhouse perfumes (I’ve been largely a body spray gal), so this was new for both of us.The scent is rich, sweet, dense, and it needs to be handled with care, as it can add a couple of years. For sh*ts and giggles, I layered Roses Vanille with Peregrina and honey it brought all the boys to the yard, LOL! These cookies are set by a range of social media providers and allow you to use social media features on our site, for example, to use `like` buttons or create an account with us using our social media profile. Somewhere waaaay underneath the nose hair-singing burnt chemical was the faintest trace of rose, kind of. It's a beautiful occasion scent as it is strong and rich with sillage that will have others asking what you're wearing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment