276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cleanstreak Magic Cloths, Microfibre Cleaning Cloth, Thickened Magic Cleaning Cloth, Large Microfibre Cloth, Streak Free Cleaning Cloth, Clean Streak Magic Cloth for Windows, Car, Glass, Kitchen, Home

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Magic Eraser was pretty much destroyed after the job was done, so, like I said before, you would want a couple of these on hand when cleaning. I forgot to add, fold it into fourths to get the job done easier, keeping surface of cloth flat to get the most bacteria and grime, and then just rinse in warm water rubbing the cloth against itself. It knocked out the peanut butter and jelly no problem and the dough did come off the counter quicker than any other option – only :45 seconds! The system combines a textured "waffle" towel meant for rubbing away tougher dirt, and a super-fine cloth for drying that erases fingerprints, leaving a high-shine finish.

Saving the planet from too many wasted paper products and saving my wallet from too many chemical cleaners. Most window cleaning sets include a combination of a textured cloth for washing, with a smooth, ultra-thin cloth meant to be used for streak-free drying. Similar to the picks above, these thin Microfiber Magic cleaning cloths can be used with just water, so there are no chemicals involved, yet they still promise to pick up 99.ZOCONE magic cleaning cloths are thickened and made from microfibre that absorbs and locks water quickly, making them ideal for cleaning glass and metalwork. This creates more surface area for latching onto dirt and dust, and as a result, they can pick up a lot more than regular fabrics (some advanced microfibers can pick up 100 times as much as paper towels). Final Thought: The dish towel works perfectly fine to pick up messes, just as long as you’re prepared for a minute of extra scrubbing for those particularly stubborn spots!

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. The thing that sets them apart is the size and density of the fiber and the embedded silver (Baclock). Reusable and Machine Washable 】 The magic cleaning cloth are supported by microfiber, soft texture, absorbent, odorless and reusable. However, you’ll want to look elsewhere for your harder messes – it wasn’t able to get all the dough up off the counter!

All purpose Microfiber Cloths: Safe for glass,marble,stainless steel,tile and wood surfaces,these kitchen dishcloths also work for scrubbing or drying dishes, cups, mugs, sinks, tubs and showers. With just a splash of water from a bottle, This cleans my desktop, chair, car seats, dash, windshield better than anything else. I could also mention, Norwex has a newer cloth for in the kitchen that, IMHO, does a better job in the kitchen than the EnviroCloth (which is for general cleaning). Used and loved by professional cleaners, these microfiber cloths are the perfect combination for a variety of cleaning tasks around your home!One reviewer prefaced that their Great Dane and cat loved to stare out the window, which left a lot of knee-level nose smudges. The reusable thickened magic cleaning cloth for glass are used by professional cleaners to clean and dry glass and clean everything like magic with just water, leaving all surfaces sparkling. Magic Cleaning Cloth 】 Thickened magic cloth is made of microfiber, it won't leave marks when wiping windows, mirrors or other glass products, clean as new.

Microfiber Magic Mosaic Non-marking Miracle Cleaning Cloth is made of microfiber, so it won't leave marks when wiping windows, mirrors or other glass products, clean as new. Final Thought: The paper towel can easily handle small, everyday messes like the peanut butter and jelly. These car microfiber cleaning cloth are completely machine washable and will not pucker, saving your time and energy.The highquality microfiber cleaning towels are designed for streak-free lint-free non-abrasive and without chemicals. I like my Norwex cloths so much I signed up a year ago to be a Norwex independent consultant and enjoy the consultant discount. Strong Water Absorption】The soft material can absorb water several times its own weight, and it is highly absorbent. If you're a stickler for cleaning glass, windows, mirrors and other surfaces, these thickened magic cleaning cloth uk for glass are the best you'll ever come across. Each piece of magic cloth is exquisite workmanship, thicker and more durable, which increases the service life.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment