276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PERSPIBLOCK - 30 Capsules - Innovative Solution Fighting Excessive Sweating. This is The First Product of This Kind in The Form of Capsules

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Celuloza mikrokrystaliczna (substancja wypełniająca), wyciąg z liści szałwii, wyciąg z ziela pokrzywy, hydroksypropylometyloceluloza (subst. glazurująca), ekstrakt z ziela skrzypu, wyciąg z ziela melisy, sole magnezowe kwasów tłuszczowych (subst. glazurująca), dwutlenek krzemu (subst. wypełniająca), dwutlenek tytanu (barwnik), hydroksypropyloceluloza (subst. glazurująca), talk (subst. glazurująca),olej roślinny, żółcień chinolinowa (barwnik), żółcień pomarańczowa FCF (barwnik), wosk pszczeli i wosk Carnauba (subst. glazurujące). Quinoline yellow, cochineal red, yellow orange: may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children. Usage: Adults - 3 times 1 tablet. The product is recommended to be taken during or after a meal with water.

Second: read the instructions thoroughly. Your skin has to be dry when you put it on, and they recommend you don't apply it straight after hair removal. A mistake I nearly made last Wednesday night with freshly-shaven underarms, hence the wait until the following evening. First thing's first: we need to sweat. It's not only vital for temperature regulation but for ridding your body of toxins, too. So while it might be temping to smear this all over your bod', I wouldn't recommend it (although it does work on other areas of the body but be careful not to apply on mucus membranes; face, genitals etc). This is why Perspirex is ideal for weddings and festival season – those times when you want reliable protection so sweating doesn't stress you out. Polska Apteka Internetowa UK z główną siedzibą w Londynie serdecznie zaprasza do korzystania z szerokiej oferty. celuloza (substancja wypełniająca), wyciąg z liści szałwii, wyciąg z ziela pokrzywy, hydroksypropylometyloceluloza (substancja glazurująca), ekstrakt z ziela skrzypu, wyciąg z ziela melisy, sole magnezowe kwasów tłuszczowych (substancja glazurująca), dwutlenek krzemu (substancja wypełniająca), dwutlenek tytanu (barwnik), hydroksypropyloceluloza (substancja glazurująca), talk (substancja glazurująca), olej roślinny, żółcień chinolinowa (barwnik), żółcień pomarańczowa FCF (barwnik), wosk biały i wosk Carnauba (substancje glazurujące).

Medicinal sage supports the proper processes of sweating, supports the protection of cells and tissues against oxidative stress, and additionally supports the body's defense against external factors Contraindications: Allergy to any of the product's ingredients. Do not use the product for a long time without consulting your doctor. Store at room temperature, out of reach of small children. Witaminy-Zioła-Leki-Kosmetyki-to wszystko znajdziesz w naszej aptece. Dostarczamy również produkty na specjalne indywidualne zamówienie. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. The dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet.

bulking agent: cellulose, sage leaf extract, nettle herb extract, glazing agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, lemon balm herb extract, horsetail herb extract, fillers: cross-linked carboxymethylcellulose sodium, silicon dioxide, glazing agent: magnesium salts : titanium dioxide, glazing agents: hydrosypropyl cellulose, talc, fatty acids, dyes: quinoline yellow, cochineal red A, sunset yellow FCF, glazing agents: white beeswax and carnauba wax. Melissa - helps to relax and helps protect against oxidative stress, it also helps to maintain a positive mood.

tablets contain: Sage leaves * 337.5 mg, horsetail herb * 75 mg, Nettle leaves * 200 mg, Melissa herb * 75 mg, * in the form of extracts. cellulose (bulking agent), sage leaf extract, nettle extract, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (glazing agent), horsetail herb extract, lemon balm herb extract, magnesium salts of fatty acids (glazing agent), silicon dioxide (bulking agent), titanium dioxide (dye), hydroxypropylcellulose (glazing agent), talc (glazing agent), vegetable oil, quinoline yellow (dye), sunset yellow FCF (dye), white wax and Carnauba wax (glazing agents). Next up, between various hot journeys on the underground and my usual darting around London town to meetings (shopping), I took the test to Field Day festival. It was a sunny Saturday and there was a lot of dancing involved in confined crowds. While I caught whiffs of other people's sweaty situations, mine – as my hubby confirmed – wasn't an issue. Dry and sweet-smelling from my perfume. How refreshing!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment