276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dessert Boards: 50 Beautifully Sweet Platters and Boards for Family, Friends, Holidays, and Any Occasion

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So, if you’re looking to save the board for later, it’s best to eat it within a few hours. Make-Ahead Tips

Champagne: A bottle of bubbly is the perfect pairing with a dessert board, especially if it's a New Year's themed board!There are a few reasons why cheese is a great addition to a dessert charcuterie board. First, it adds another layer of flavor and texture.

What can I say? I feel like everyone loves food served on boards. Charcuterie and cheese boards are a fun and interactive way of entertaining and a butter board is just a natural extension, especially if you’re going to be serving bread and butter. There are haters, but I love a good bread and butter starter and I think this idea is pretty genius. I think at this point they are a love-hate kind of thing with many people on the internet being both disgusted and delighted. It may be easier to measure items for the dessert board in cups. So for example, if you're making a board for 8 people, I'd recommend having about 1 cup of food per person or about 8 cups total.Then I start filling up the bowls. I don't like to leave that until the end because we need to keep variations in colour throughout the board, so I like to work with the colour of these elements where they are going to stay. It's not very visually appealing to see chocolate-covered sultanas next to chocolate-covered peanuts next to chocolate-covered honeycomb. Tasty maybe, but not as pretty! Pro tip - go seedless wherever you can with seedless grapes etc. I also like to remove seeds from things like fresh dates in case your guests aren't expecting seeds or stones. No matter how beautiful your sweet grazing board is, the party is pretty much over if someone breaks a tooth on something they were expecting to be seedless. Tip 7 - Fill in the blanks

If you’re looking for some charcuterie board inspiration, feast your eyes on this fabulous selection of party-ready platters. Holiday cheese board A charcuterie board makes a simple but stunning table centrepiece, perfect for big occasions and informal gatherings alike. Filled with a bounty of beautifully-presented gourmet treats, they’re simple to prepare, look impressive, and there’s sure to be something in there for everyone. Find out how to build the perfect charcuterie board for your next party with our helpful tips and ideas. What is a charcuterie board?If you're looking to spruce up the dessert table this year, you can easily add some major flare with a Dessert Charcuterie Board! Dessert boards are perfect for celebrating any and every occasion and holiday! Christmas Dessert Board–Layer red, white and green candy in the shape of a tree for a festive holiday board.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment