276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Daniel O'Donnell: How Lucky I Must Be

£11.995£23.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Oh no, no - there's no rider. I'm sure there is a rider of things that I need somewhere, but no, I'm fairly low key. I don't know why you would need all these things that some people want. And when you’re touring, if one of us gets the virus, the whole show is gone, so we have to be mindful about things like that too.”

Well, that came to pass because of the two guys that are in Re-Act Productions, Shaun Duggan and Ciaran McCann, approached me... I suppose it must be maybe four years ago now, to see what I do something with them. O'Donnell surprised fans last year by starring in a short horror film And next year O’Donnell will celebrate his anniversary with a series of tours, which will include a stint in the UK. The album is a mixture of songs that I had stored away to record - a few older songs, but the majority are fairly recently written, and some are newly written by mostly Irish writers, that I'm delighted with. It was great fun. A lot of people watched it, and I'm sure it'll get another boost again this year for Halloween.But one of me? Oh god no - not at all. Listen, I'll sing as long as I can and that’s enough. O'Donnell does not plan to follow in ABBA's footsteps and create a hologram of himself

Read more: Louise Morrissey on home life with husband Johnny, their wedding and his recent cancer battle But listen - a great opportunity. It’s a great show, and the Irish one too, and I hope they keep the Irish one going because the Irish one is up there with, and as good as, the one in the UK. It’s just great that we have it on our own television stations too. Daniel will support the album with a number of TV/Radio interviews, as well as embarking on an Autumn tour.

Man extradited from Northern Ireland over charges including human trafficking

You find somebody might come along whose mother or grandmother really loved the music and they come just out of a memory for them, and they realise that they really enjoyed the show, and they stay coming. We came out just after Covid, and that time people were definitely a little afraid, but they were great to be coming out to shows. Married to Majella since November 4, 2002, he has two stepchildren Siobhan and Michaal, and (when not touring) lives in Kinclasslagh in Donegal.

They were super. It's just a shame they didn't get through. But listen, what a great lift it is, all these things - I mean be it on the national stage or like when Donegal is in the All-Ireland - it means so much to the people. It really does lift people.No. Never. I wouldn't have any desire to be honest. I think it's a thankless job. Honest to god... at the end of the day, they can only do so much, and maybe I'm looking for something and they can't give it to me, and then I think they're rubbish. You know what I mean? He added: “And I don’t know what that is, you know, but last night, at my show, I read out a message for a mother, daughter, granddaughter in the audience together and that is very common. On dealing with family bereavements this year after the death of his sister Kathleen and his wife Majella’s mother: During his career, in the United Kingdom Daniel has amassed forty-eight Top 75 albums, including nineteen Top 10 albums, with seventeen of them this Century, a feat not achieved by any other recording artist. If they do something good for you and you think they're great, and then I come along and they just can't do it for me - it's not that they won't - they can't. Then I'm not going to give them my vote. So it's awful hard, you know.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment