276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Why Did No One Tell Me?: How to Protect Heal and Nurture Your Body Through Motherhood

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The author suggests we identify our values and who we want to be and then analyze our thoughts and behaviors to see if we are going in the right direction. She also talks about identifying our emotions in more detail; instead of saying we are sad, are we really bored, anxious, frustrated? She suggests journaling and writing down our negative emotions to try to make some sense of how and why they appeared which will help us to understand them. One of the most important things to me was the idea of not stopping bad feelings but letting them flow through you while trying to identify what they are and where they came from. This is amazing advice as so many times we are told to stop negative feelings which can be impossible. Physical Movement - And this doesn't have to be a large workout or activity. Simply springing into action and moving our bodies creates motivation, which is simply a by-product of action. Berkali-kali journaling disebut di sini sebagai cara yang direkomendasikan untuk dicoba. Journaling is such an underrated technique, yang kalau mau di-explore dan dicoba, who knows, bisa aja lo dapatin benefitnya. #GrissDutaJournaling ✍️ Pregnancy and childbirth are full of big questions — what if my baby is enormous? Will my water break naturally? What even goes into a ‘birth plan’? How on earth am I going to keep this child alive once it’s here? And where do I turn for advice that will really work for me and my life? All in all, dari beberapa buku psikologi yang udah gue baca, WHNTMTB ini terasa yg paling komplet dan cocok jadi bekal awal untuk mulai belajar mengontrol respon, atensi, dan mood kita.

Why Did No One Tell Me?: How to Protect Heal and Nurture Your Why Did No One Tell Me?: How to Protect Heal and Nurture Your

The basic structure of this book goes: I won’t tell you to (insert common self help advice) like other self help books. Instead try (insert vaguely differently phrased but pretty much the same advice). Why haven’t women been given this sort of information so readily? Is it because of the patriarchal society that we live in, fear of putting women off having a baby or simply just a blatant oversight? Whatever the reason it’s simply not ok. Having a baby is a major life changing event and needs to be honoured and considered like this.

Buku ini menyoroti tentang "naik turunnya" manusia. Yang kadang bisa good mood, kadang bisa bad mood. Yang takut keluar dari zona nyaman, yang nggak bisa nemuin motivasinya, juga manusia yang bisa capek dan kepeleset.

Why Has Nobody Told Me This Before? Six things I learned from Why Has Nobody Told Me This Before?

Written in short, bite-sized entries, you can turn straight to the section you need depending on the challenge you're facing - and immediately find the appropriate tools to help with . . . While initially a raw and intimidating task, confronting fears is crucial in helping us to understand our traumas and problems as opposed to neglecting and letting them fester. I read this because I wanted to learn more about mental health in general and specifically anxiety. I liked Dr. Smith’s writing style because she’s realistic and she does not like to be overly positive. She even criticizes some of the common advice given in real life and social media which can be more harmful than helpful.Give your mind the one thing it needs this winter with the book everyone has been talking about, from clinical psychologist and TikTok sensation Dr Julie Smith. Ir svarīgi runāt un rūpēties par mūsu mentālo labbūtību un fizisko veselību - tās iet roku rokā. Un ir svarīgi zināt, kur meklēt palīdzību, kad tā ir nepieciešama. Drawing on years of experience as a clinical psychologist, online sensation Dr Julie Smith shares all the skills you need to get through life's ups and downs. The first book by a leading women’s health physiotherapist that breaks down taboos around pre-natal and post-natal conditions and offers invaluable and often life-changing advice for mums and mums-to-be.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment