276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LadyCare Plus - Discreet Medical Device for Menopause, Over 2,000 Gauss, HRT Alternative

£22.5£45.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have one and wore mine for months. One thing you must do is drink plenty of water to flush your system out (I can't remember why). I think I just 'willed' it to work but it didn't." It didn't work at all for me. Everyone's unique of course, but I've done everything to alleviate my menopause symptoms including acupuncture and nothing works, so I've succumbed to HRT', wrote one Gransnet user. 'I tried it a few years ago. I didn't notice any benefit at all,' said another.

The manufacturer of LadyCare has created a high-quality menopause magnet that works great without harsh chemicals or other unhealthy ingredients that you don't need in the first place. Wearing the device is simple and provides hours of relief at a time, and the treatment is simple and subtle because most of the time, you won't even notice that the LadyCare device is there. Does the LadyCare Magnet Really Work? Bought the LadyCare magnet, but was very sceptic about how it could actually work. Oh how pleased I am with it. I have been wearing it now as directed for three weeks and my hot flushes and night sweats have all but gone. I sometimes get a little warm, but nothing like things were. A wonderful item.

Menopause Symptoms

It may help, but it's important to focus on your diet and exercise regularlyif you are concerned about weight gain. You can wear the magnet whilst exercising, but the makers recommend removing the device when swimming.

The answer to this question is yes, you can use LadyCare with hormone replacement therapy, or HRT. It does you no harm to use both of these treatments together. However, you should also keep in mind that HRT does come with certain risks, such as increasing your chances of getting breast cancer, so many women choose to utilize the magnet by itself with no help from HRT medication. The ANS has two parts which work together; the SNS (sympathetic nervous system) division and the PNS (parasympathetic nervous system) division. The National Center for Complementary Health (NCCIH) state that magnets used in this way don't work. And various medical research papers published in 1976, 2007 and 2013 found magnets to be ineffective at treating pain and symptoms of illness. No specific research into menopause magnets has been conducted, but evidence suggests that they too would not work. I’m still on the fence. It’s just hard to tell if it’s the magnet that is easing my flushes or just the passing of time. But a lot of women find it does work and help to alleviate symptoms, I just wasn’t sure. The LadyCare menopause device is a magnetic device that attaches to your underwear and is small enough so that no one will ever know it's there. It works by concentrating on the two parts of the autonomic nervous system, or ANS, which are the sympathetic nervous system (SNS) and the parasympathetic nervous system (PNS).Lol! I do see that it’s mainly MEN, who are slagging this device – nice seeing as you lot live a life free from any kind of hormonal symptom… Because I’m on Bioindentical HRT I don’t have menopause symptoms any more apart from a bit of dryness (mucous membranes and skin) but I am under a lot of stress with the Nutrition course I’m on. I’m continuing to wear it for another few months all day everyday and see how I feel. In research they used heart rate variability monitors to test this. Their ANS excess was reduced while their PNS activity was increased, thereby generating a healthier, balanced state of equilibrium between the two parts of the ANS.

I have come off HRT after 15 years and have been having hot flushes and sweats. My friend recommended the LadyCare magnet and I have to say I've had less sweats and flushes since I started using it and I'm also sleeping better.My mood and energy have improved too. Best 30 quid I have ever spent!" There was a 33% reduction in Hot flushes, Irritability, Loss of libido/sex drive, Inability to concentrate, Sore muscles, Lapses of memory You are officially menopausal when you haven’t had a menstrual cycle for 12 consecutive months. This occurs naturally in women when progesterone and oestrogen levels have all but vanished. The time that these hormones start to reduce, but you are still having monthly cycles, this is known as perimenopause. Occasionally users have developed a red mark in the pelvic area or have reported sensitivity due to local blood-flow under the skin. If you are worried, you can reduce the power of the magnet by placing fabric between your skin and the device. You should also regularly clean your device.In 2014 Belinda Carlise told the Daily Mail that although she was sceptical, “Within 48 hours, I went from having 30 to 40 hot flushes to having none at all. I felt like the old Belinda again — in fact better than that” According to the company, if the magnet isn’t working, it’s because your stress levels are too high. In these situations, they recommend removing the magnet for 21 days, spending those days focusing on stress reduction, and resuming 24-hour magnet therapy. Place the large curved face against your body on the inside of your underwear with the small round magnetic button on the outside. After getting (briefly) welded to the handle of the kitchen cupboard I stopped and haven't needed it since so I've not bothered." Magnet Therapy has been used for centuries and still to this day it is used to treat illness and health problems all over the world. Some people swear by magnet therapy, whilst others remain sceptical of alternative medicines and solutions, arguing that it cannot be proven. The fact that it has been around for so long is reassuring. Magnetised stones were used to treat diseases in ancient history, the earliest reference is around 4000BC. To understand why magnet therapy is used by so many, we must first understand that the Earth produces electromagnetic fields and so too does the human body.

The details of the Lady Care magnet are proprietary, so it’s impossible to compare it to other therapeutic magnets on the market.Be patient with LadyCare. It can take a full 3 months of consecutive wear in the beginning before you notice benefits. You might have heard some women talk about a reduction in symptoms within just a matter of days and this can happen. However, for others, it can take several weeks. Just as we all experience menopause differently and at different times, the LadyCare experience is unique to you as well. We always recommend drinking plenty of water. Hot flushes and night sweats were amongst the most commonly reported symptoms of the women taking part and 71% reported a reduction in their symptoms after one month of wearing the device. The data from the HRV machine matched these reports in linking menopausal symptoms with an imbalance in the ANS.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment