276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50 with Ceramides & Vitamin E for Normal to Dry Skin 52ml

£10.03£20.06Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you’re familiar with sunscreen filters, you’ll realise that aside from Avobenzone, the rest are some new-generation chemical filters primarily available in Europe and Asia. Like every average person, I use this sunscreen at the last step of my morning routine after layering two hydrating serums and treatment serum, usually my 20% Azelaic Acid.

Formulated with patented MVE Technology, this moisturiser delivers instant & long-lasting hydration. As far as I know, Cerave sunscreens aren’t as popular as the rest of their products because they are universally not loved. Sun protection is, of course, essential for men who spend a lot of time outdoors throughout the day. But sunscreen should be a core skincare step in any routine—365 days per year, even on cloudy days or when staying indoors. ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: HOMOSALATE (10%), MERADIMATE (5%), OCTINOXATE (5%), OCTOCRYLENE (2%), ZINC OXIDE (6.3%)So when I accidentally saw this sunscreen on TikTok, I knew I had to get it and try it immediately. There’s something both old and new about it. I have tried this sunscreen a few times and am ready to share my thoughts! First Impressions of the Cerave Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50

mineral; Forms a protective barrier on your skin’s surface to help reflect the sun’s UVA and UVB rays without irritating sensitive skin

Pharmacy product

Moisturizer and sunscreen are two essential steps in any skincare routine for healthy-looking skin. To help keep things simple, you can use a facial moisturizer that includes broad-spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen, like our AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion. Facial moisturizers with sunscreen allow you to hydrate your skin and help protect it from the sun’s rays in one convenient step. However, sunscreens must be reapplied at least every two hours for sunscreen protection. Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes, won't pill under makeup, won't transfer onto clothes, run into your eyes, or move from forehead when you sweat Titanium Dioxide: Helps reflect and scatter UVA and UVB rays in mineral-based sunscreens, which can protect skin from sunburn and sun damage.

CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizer is a morning skincare multitasker that moisturizes and nourishes your skin while helping to absorb and reflect the sun’s damaging UVA and UVB rays. It’s formulated with three essential ceramides, along with hydrating hyaluronic acid, soothing niacinamide, InVisibleZinc™ Technology (microfine zinc oxide), and our MVE technology—which releases a steady stream of moisturizing ingredients for continuous, all-day hydration. This one goes out to all the self-proclaimed lazy girls, busy mums and three-steps-max skincare girls out there. If you look to keep your skincare routine as easy and simple as possible, you'll want to keep reading. In the same way that the best tinted moisturisers offer a low-maintenance solution to your beauty regime, thanks to the beauty of two-in-one products, things need not be so complicated. Closer's best moisturisers with SPF at a glance: Remember: Sunscreen alone doesn’t fully protect men’s skin from sun damage. Always apply (and reapply) per the product label and follow additional sun protective measures, like seeking shade whenever possible, avoiding direct sun exposure between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., and wearing protective clothing.

You May Also Like

Inactive Ingredients:Water, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Propanediol, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Niacinamide, Peg-8 Laurate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Sorbitan Isostearate, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethiconol, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Myristic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Tocopherol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Phytosphingosine, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexylglycerin

Typically, sunscreen should be reapplied every two hours if you’re outdoors, as well as after sweating or swimming. If you’re indoors, away from windows, one application should suffice. 3CeraVe Hydrating Sheer Sunscreen, on the other hand, is a hybrid sunscreen formula that can be used on your face and body. It’s water-resistant for up to 80 minutes, which makes it an ideal choice for anyone who is spending a lot of time in the sun, swimming, or sweating. For additional help choosing the right products for your skin’s needs, head to our Skincare Solution Finder. AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • ISOPROPYL PALMITATE • BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE • ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE • NIACINAMIDE • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE • ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE • PROPANEDIOL • ZEA MAYS STARCH / CORN STARCH • POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE • DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE • ORYZA SATIVA CERA / RICE BRAN WAX • STEARIC ACID • CERAMIDE NP • CERAMIDE AP • CERAMIDE EOP • CARBOMER • GLYCERYL STEARATE • CETEARYL ALCOHOL • TRIETHANOLAMINE • BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE • TRIETHYL CITRATE • SODIUM HYALURONATE • SODIUM POLYACRYLATE • SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE • MYRISTIC ACID • CHOLESTEROL • PALMITIC ACID • TOCOPHEROL • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE • XANTHAN GUM • PHYTOSPHINGOSINE • ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER • BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER • BENZOIC ACID • PEG-100 STEARATE If your skin is used to Cerave products without sensitivities, you’ll find this sunscreen very familiar. All in all, it’s literally similar to using the Cerave Moisturising Cream. The only difference is the additional sunscreen filters.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment