276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oral-B iO8 Electric Toothbrush with Magnetic Technology, Gifts For Women / Men, App Connected Handle, 1 Ultimate Clean Toothbrush Head & Magnetic Pouch, 6 Modes, Teeth Whitening, 2 Pin UK Plug, Black

£224.995£449.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We definitely didn’t miss those extra two modes that the iO9 offered, especially as the tongue-cleaning mode is merely 20 seconds of further brushing, but on your tongue. Oral-B’s CrossAction, FlossAction, Precision Clean, Sensi and 3D White brush heads work across brushes in the Vitality, Pro, Smart and Genius lines, but iO Series brushes have their own specific Ultimate Clean and Gentle Care heads. What’s more, you still get effective pressure-sensing, with an indicator ring on the handle that glows blue to green to red, to let you know if you’re brushing too hard, or not hard enough. The Series 7 comes with a magnetic charger that recharges the battery in 3 hours, compared to the standard Oral-B charger supplied with the Series 6 which takes up to 12 hours. In practice, I found it never lasted quite that long but its clear battery display and fast charging did mitigate that for me.

Oral-B iO8 White Electric Toothbrush with Zipper Case

Interactive Colour Display signals important information and enables you to select between 6 brushing modes. There is no real-time tracking — the on-screen timer that tells you how long you have brushed for is the main functionality. The iO5 has daily clean, sensitive, super sensitive, intense and whitening, whilst the iO6 has daily clean, sensitive, intense, whitening and gum care. And with five different brush modes to cover gum care, whitening and sensitive teeth as well as intense and daily cleans, it’s a good bet for any set of gnashers. Many Oral-B brushes register proudly over 75 decibels, but the iO8 glides in just over the 70dB mark, maxing out at 72.They too prompt you to move the brush around the mouth, so all tooth surfaces gain attention, not just those you show off as you smile. The Genius 8000 connects via Bluetooth to your phone, giving real-time brushing feedback, an activity diary and gentle chastisement when you miss a brush or finish early. One slight issue here is that it’s very easy to knock the brush off the puck while charging, so make sure it’s in a stable, out-of-the-way spot.

Oral-B iO Series 8 Electric Toothbrush, 6 Cleaning Modes for

With a good oral care routine, like you are on the path to achieving, you shouldn’t need to use mouthwash at all. I’ve found that it encourages me to brush for longer as well, as if I zone out or feel as though I’ve been brushing forever, seeing that I’ve only got 30 seconds left spurs me on to complete it.For other brushes in the past ‘N’ has usually referred to the standard brush head, ‘CrossAction’ or in the case of the iO Series ‘Ultimate Clean’. And while we feared the worst from the NiMH battery, it actually lasted a reasonable 43 minutes in our tests. A number of settings like the brush language, Bluetooth connectivity and light ring can be accessed, but more settings and choices are available from the app. This comparison has more detail – although to be fair, I am comparing the iO Series 9 vs the X in this comparison. Fortunately, these salutations are onscreen only – the day ChatGPT arrives on electric toothbrushes is the day I start brushing my teeth with a twig.

Oral-B Special Edition iO - 8 - Black with Magnetic Pouch + 4

The vibrations can initially feel like they're shaking your skull, but once you get used to them, you end up with a better brushing and cleaning experience.I am in the market for an Oral-B iO 9 and I see that sometimes the package mentions “Series 9” while some other times “Series 9N”.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment