276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CAMAY CLASSIC BATH BAR

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I remember smelling this for the first time and saying out loud, "lemon and mimosa!" only to find out mimosa plays no part in its composition. It may have been the evocative name that made me jump there, but it could also have been the fluffy musk and fruity-fluffy carrot seed note. Whatever it was, Mellow Yellow brings that brightly clean smell with an intriguing twist that keeps you interested. It is mostly used soap, especially during these times of pandemic because it protects from various kinds of germs and has a TFM of 71%. It cleanses the skin deeply and the glycerin in it keeps the skin moisturized. I love the smells associated with soap - they're comforting and invigorating at the same time. I'm reminded of the sage advice from comedy actress Amy Sedaris in her book "I Like You" when she reminds us that you take a bath to relax and a shower to wake up. But what's great about that thought is that both involve soap, so when you're trying to figure out what's best for your mind and body, the smell of soap is a win. And at the same time, a particularly soapy fragrance just entered the market at the close of 2020 / beginning of 2021 that has changed our idea of soapiness, Replica's Bubble Bath. Anyway I do love clean, soapy, musky, and your-skin-but-better type fragrances. I do agree with Cacharel Noa, Replica Bubble Bath, Pure Grace. I think Oxygene could fit in here as well, maybe Narciso Rodriguez Pure Musc. I used to dislike orange blossom and too much lavender but now I love them, as well as other herbal aromatic notes. Clean and soapy is definitely comforting, but just like other types of scents, sometimes you have to be in the mood for it. Thankfully, I find clean & "soapy" scents work well in all types of weather, unlike other fragrances. So that's a big plus for me.

Camay - Wikipedia

Another smart and intriguing aspect of Replica's Bubble Bath is its appeal to any gender. I'd wondered if this would "feel" stratified too much on a particular pole in this regard, but it has an "everyone" sensation that I really admire; sort of like the house perfume at a spa, or a soap that's become the standard for a hotel that everyone loves. There is something here for everyone, whether it's the slight beachy-ness of coconut and jasmine or the sharp lye-like edge of the soap accord mixed with lavender and rose. In any weather, it's something to accompany the morning and feel completely put together. The TFM of this soap is 79%. It is a product of Godrej that is quite nominal. Your skin won’t dry out or become oily after using it, hence, no matter what your skin type is you can use it. It is even dermatologically tested use in case of skin issues like allergies,. rashes and others. The promise of Marseilles soap, in its own particular way both sweetish and fatty-acrid, is strikingly fulfilled in Naviglio. It does smell soapy, really soapy! The perfect scent for capturing summer cleanliness, but also great for year-round, when you want to project that pristine white, bright impression that is deliriously happy, like lily of the valley bells peaking through the grass on a warm day. It is always better to opt for soaps with a higher TFM. Besides this, you need to keep in mind your skin type before using soap so that you do not experience any skin issues later.This soap has a gentle effect on the skin and has a TFM of 80%. It keeps the skin moisturized, smooth and supple. It has 71% TFM with neem as its main ingredient and hence is considered to be good on the skin with all its medicinal properties.

Unilever’s Camay undergoes brand makeover - Cosmetics Business Unilever’s Camay undergoes brand makeover - Cosmetics Business

This is a grade 1 soap with 76% TFM. It is best for various skin ailments like rashes, pimples, allergies because neem and haldi are its active ingredients with various medicinal properties. Chanel in the Eau de Parfum concentration has a soapy body with a subtle animalic soul. Next to Caleche, it's as classic as it gets. This is a bathing bar with a good fragrance and great moisturizing characteristics that perfectly smoothens the skin. You won’t find a TFM value on it since the brand doesn’t consider it as a toilet soap. Even kids can use it owing to its gentle characteristics on skin.

🍪 Privacy & Transparency

As classic as it gets in what constitutes a European idea of soap, all airy orange blossoms and neroli on a base of light musk. It's a unisex marvel for everyday well-being—old-school but worthwhile. Tbh I'm wondering whether to try Montblanc Signature bc many ppl wrote that it "smells cheap" - so was a bit worried. Am not sure yet!

Bar Soap - Tesco Groceries Bar Soap - Tesco Groceries

For many years, Camay was a major sponsor of the soap operas As the World Turns and Search for Tomorrow.

There is something about the dryness and clarity of muguet notes (lily of the valley) that enhances the feeling of clean starchiness in a contemporary formula. The odd thing is this one works amazingly well in humidity; it blooms into delectable soapiness. Amber, what amber? This is pure cuddly soapiness and just showered skin. It projects friendly vibes and brings tokens of peace. Perfect for when out on the prowl wanting to appear totally innocent but also magnificently presentable. Ladies love it. It is the total fatty matter which determines the soap quality. You can always find this specified in commercial transactions. Types of Skincare Soaps After welcoming bathroom products brand Camay into its portfolio at the beginning of this year, Unilever has taken steps to update the brand’s image. The TFM of this soap is 78 and is available in different versions such as lavender, English, Jasmine, rose, and sandalwood. These are known to have a mild fragrance and doesn’t make the skin dry.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment