276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Mum and Dad Make Me Laugh

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please contact your hosting provider to ensure that an up-to-date and valid SSL certificate issued by a Certificate Authority is configured for this domain name on the origin server. Mum is crazy about all things spotty, from spotty clothes and spotty wallpaper to spotty games like dominoes.

An absolute favourite with my children when they were young and they still rhyme off phrases from the story. Packed with patterns of stripes and spots, this book also contains a clue on each spread as to the nature of the little boy's obsession, from a pink elephant toothbrush holder in the bathroom to a bun in the cafe! Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). When I was little I loved the colours and the funny parents and I still love it for the same reason, but I also hope that the next generation love it as much as I did.He has won many awards including the Sheffield Children’s Book Award (1996, 1997, 2000 and 2001), the Red House Children’s Book Award (1997, 2001 and 2003), the Smarties Book Prize (2000), the Kate Greenaway Medal (2003) and the Blue Peter Award (2003). Mum is crazy about spots - spotty clothes, spotty wallpaper, spotty games like dominoes; Dad loves stripes - stripy suits and stripy ties, stripy humbug sweets.

A set of visual aids that can be used with the fun story, ‘My Mum and Dad Make Me Laugh’ by Nick Sharrat. This simply play activity took a few minutes to set up, costs nothing and is done using things you’ll already have around the house. This is a funny story about a mum who likes spots, a dad who likes stripes and a little boy dressed in grey. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. No wonder they make their son laugh - mind you, they think that he's funny in his grey patternless clothes.His parents make the boy laugh; Mum is crazy about spots - spotty clothes, spotty wallpaper, spotty games like dominoes; Dad loves stripes - stripy suits and stripey ties, stripy humbug sweets. No wonder they make their son laugh - mind you, they think that he's funny in his grey patternless clothes!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment