276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lilo & Stitch POP! Disney Exclusive - Halloween Stitch with Pumpkin

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

May the Force be with you! Nothing is better than Star Wars. I love that they are now part of the Disney empire and the ideas below include favorites like Yoda, Darth Vader, and even the always adorable Ewok. We’ll use the front post double crochet stitch to create texture on the pumpkin stem. Front post double crochet is very similar to the double crochet stitch — you’ll just insert your hook in a different spot. Princess Anna is a fun-loving princess with a vibrant personality. Have a good time carving Princess Anna pumpkin stencil. Ariel's free spirit and resilience carry her through her discovery of self. Take your own pumpkin carving journey with this loveable and unflappable Disney princess. Get your free printable Princess Ariel pumpkin carving stencils here: A number before the stitch means to work that many stitches all in the same stitch. Example: 2 sc means to work 2 single crochets all in the same stitch

Since we’ve just started to share crochet projects, we decided to keep our initial crochet projects easy-to-follow and beginner-friendly; we hope you find the tutorial helpful! Captain Hook is known to give Peter Pan and his friends a hard time. Make a scary Captain Hook pumpkin with this stencil. Evil QueenWith the green yarn or yarn color of your choice, you can crochet the pumpkin leaves, like I did in the below picture. Crocheted Pumpkin Step Five: Attach Leaves and Stem to Pumpkin For the stems, you’ll need wood pieces that you’ll cut to about 2” tall. You can cut out leaves from felt, wool or use artificial leaves. Then simply use your hot glue gun to attach to the top of the pumpkin. I attach the leaves first and then attach the stem. Attach the stem to the top of the pumpkin and leaves using the long strand of yarn you left attached to the stem and your darning needle. Fasten off and trim yarn strand. WOOD PUMPKIN STEM AND ARTIFICIAL LEAVES Princess Aurora always dared to dream big! Use your imagination to make magical Princess Aurora Halloween pumpkins.

This Halloween, be different like Luca and explore your pumpkin carving skills by making Disney Halloween pumpkins with Luca theme templates. I wanted to create a pumpkin granny square that didn’t feature the typical pumpkin in the center. I came across this tutorial for a pumpkin stitch from Stardust Gold Crochet and the idea took off from there. I didn’t really follow her tutorial but it definitely inspired my design. How to Use The Pumpkin Patch Granny Square With tail and yarn needle still attached, insert yarn needle into the pumpkin (near the center) and pull through to the bottom of your pumpkin (also near the center), pull tight.

Instructions: 

Shelf Decor: I love grouping my pumpkins of various sizes on a shelf or end table for a fun fall vibe.

Optionally, make some long stitches that run vertically between the stem end and the bottom end to shape the pumpkin. Have a pumpkin carving competition and make Bolt-themed pumpkins with your friends and family. The Aristocats

More fun:

Step into the magical world of the multiverse with these free pumpkin carving Doctor Strange stencils. With three retractable claws in each hand, strong regeneration ability, and animal-keen senses, Wolverine is possibly the most incredible Superhero! You can print and carve one of these amazing Wolverine stencils on your Halloween pumpkin and show it to all your friends!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment